My Ping in TotalPing.com

Jumat, 10 Juni 2011

hd wallpapers quotes

images Wallpaper | love quotes HD hd wallpapers quotes. hd love quotes wallpapers.
  • hd love quotes wallpapers.



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 03:19 PM
    I don't know, you tell me!
    Does 25-30 lacs sound like a good deal to you ?





    wallpaper hd love quotes wallpapers. hd wallpapers quotes. hd love quotes wallpapers. hd
  • hd love quotes wallpapers. hd



  • rsb
    06-29 02:11 PM
    Thanks logiclife for you detailed answer.





    hd wallpapers quotes. hd love quotes wallpapers.
  • hd love quotes wallpapers.



  • eb3retro
    06-17 01:20 PM
    Hello,
    While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
    My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
    His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.

    He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.


    hi vikki, if its of any help, i changed job already twice in ac21. given the eb3-India situation, I am assuming i may be changing jobs couple of times, before I get my GC..hey after all this is what we have been waiting for right??? freedom to change jobs when we want...i was so frustrated sticking to a bad employer for 7 years...





    2011 hd love quotes wallpapers. hd hd wallpapers quotes. hd love quotes wallpapers. i
  • hd love quotes wallpapers. i



  • jayleno
    08-05 09:24 AM
    Hmm....and you think the world is Crazy? Interesting stuff ..bud.
    I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.

    Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?

    Thanks,

    India EB2; PD - Nov 05
    I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
    I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;



    more...


    hd wallpapers quotes. HD Wallpapers (16:9
  • HD Wallpapers (16:9



  • mymyanmar@gmail.com
    08-11 01:31 PM
    Hi,

    I am not sure this is the right thread to post my question. I recently moved to new address and as soon as I moved, I did change address using AR-11 online through USCIS website. And I did received the change address confirmation from USCIS. But in that confirmation, it's only mentioned about my wife's case status number and I didn't see any for mine.

    And Aug 4, when i checked my case status online, it's said, "Document mailed to applicant". So just now I called to UCSIS customer service to find out my change of address has been updated in their system because I am afraid they might send that "document" to my old address. The CSR from USCIS told me on the phone that he cannot check my address(cos it's personal information) and the only thing I can find out is take infopass appointment. He also told me my case has been approved. I don't believe what he said was true cos I haven't done any FP yet. I did got EAD and AP approvals for both me and my wife since 2007, Sep.

    So my questions are
    1) Can my 485 case be approved without FP?
    2) Is infopass the only way to find out my address change is updated in their system?

    Any reply is highly appreciated.

    My info
    EB3 ROW - PD 2005, Mar
    485 filed on Jul 5, 2007.

    Thanks in advance,
    ROW Guy





    hd wallpapers quotes. Wallpaper | love quotes HD
  • Wallpaper | love quotes HD



  • mjadala
    08-20 09:11 PM
    I support this



    more...


    hd wallpapers quotes. dresses love wallpapers hd. hd
  • dresses love wallpapers hd. hd



  • rolrblade
    04-03 07:45 AM
    I have the RFE, it doesn't state the exact instead mentions 12 weeks from the date of this letter. And the date of the letter is Jan 8, 2008

    I do not see any harm in replying to an RFE even if it is late. You should really be pushing your employer and attorney to respond to this RFE at the EARLIEST.

    It might also help to give a reason as to why you were late in responding.





    2010 hd love quotes wallpapers. hd wallpapers quotes. Wallpaper | love quotes HD
  • Wallpaper | love quotes HD



  • rsb
    06-29 02:11 PM
    Thanks logiclife for you detailed answer.



    more...


    hd wallpapers quotes. Nature HD Wallpapers 26.jpg
  • Nature HD Wallpapers 26.jpg



  • GC_newbee
    10-29 09:03 PM
    ^bump





    hair hd love quotes wallpapers. i hd wallpapers quotes. hd love quotes wallpapers. hd
  • hd love quotes wallpapers. hd



  • rahulpatel
    08-14 03:03 PM
    I am on H1


    Are you on H1? OR are you a PR or USC??



    more...


    hd wallpapers quotes. Quote. REAL SCREEN Wallpaper
  • Quote. REAL SCREEN Wallpaper



  • ArkBird
    06-08 01:53 AM
    u got it all wrong there, there is goin to be an h1b increase, the business community wants it, they'll get it wether anyone likes it or not and with that will come all those durbin/ron hira amendments and all this will happen b4 the next h1b date so its a matter of time b4 it all happens again


    Could not agree more with you on that... Devil is gone. Now the Deep Sea!!!

    Love my(our) life.....





    hot HD Wallpapers (16:9 hd wallpapers quotes. dresses HD Wallpapers (16:9):
  • dresses HD Wallpapers (16:9):



  • pd_recapturing
    05-23 07:10 AM
    In my case, I have my EB3 labor and I140 approved with PD as May 2004. I have already started a new PERM EB2 from same company in order to port PD. I have not reached to the stage where I can apply I140 (under EB2) to actually start porting PD. With the new rule of "21st May 2007", I am not sure how would my case be treated? Can somebody shed some light on this?
    Can someone please answer this ?



    more...


    house wallpaper HD Wallpapers hd wallpapers quotes. 2010 HD Wallpapers (16:9):
  • 2010 HD Wallpapers (16:9):



  • psk79
    05-31 12:02 AM
    Sure that helps...

    I didn't get what the below means

    "this iwll come iwht a new I94 and u wil hten b in h1b...Otherwise, u go out of the country and enter back showing h1b approval and get a new I94 at POE that will say h1b..."

    I mean the new H1 will come with a new I94 attached to it and ur status automatically changed to H1.





    tattoo Wallpaper | love quotes HD hd wallpapers quotes. hd love quotes wallpapers. hd
  • hd love quotes wallpapers. hd



  • pappu
    01-15 11:00 PM
    Any body else from Alabama? Please sign up here if you are from alabama. Lets start our state chapter activities. I am willing to take the lead to start the activities. So all you alabama residents please sign up.
    Thanks Harsh.



    more...


    pictures dresses love wallpapers hd. hd hd wallpapers quotes. hd love quotes wallpapers.
  • hd love quotes wallpapers.



  • peer123
    04-17 10:05 AM
    How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?

    it is on the approved labor certificate, that my lawyer gave me





    dresses dresses HD Wallpapers (16:9): hd wallpapers quotes. love quotes wallpaper desktop
  • love quotes wallpaper desktop



  • jthomas
    05-15 01:08 AM
    I am not sure but i don't think you should have any problem when applying for ARRA nor unemployment. In CA the employer pays 220 dollars(2/3) and i have to pay $100 per month(1/3) . The employer gets 2/3 of the paid insurance by claiming on tax return. I think it is a federal benifit added by Obama during this recession.
    however you would 90 days time to think if you want to take AARA.

    Also check with your immigration attorney as well as other IV members.

    Source:-
    I am laid off from last 7 weeks. I did not take ARRA since i don't think i would be sick till i get another job. If i am sick i can still manage with local desi/mexician doctors who charge a small fee. I took unemployment Insurance and i am getting unemployment cheques. The only change is that instead of offering 54 weeks (as in CA) they are offering around 28 weeks since we don't have green card/citizenship.
    One of the IV member, I know took Uninsurance benifits. He got 30 weeks of UI whereas the state gives 59 weeks of UI.
    the extended UI is a part of federal benifits and we don't get it. Unemployment is a insurance and we are paying from every paycheck we get.
    If you are thinking of taking UI please PM me for more information.

    J thomas


    Hello All,

    I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.

    I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.

    My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?

    Thanks for all your answers.

    S



    more...


    makeup Nature HD Wallpapers 26.jpg hd wallpapers quotes. wallpaper HD Wallpapers
  • wallpaper HD Wallpapers



  • I-485 approval
    08-21 04:56 PM
    Hello Prashanthi

    Thanks for your valuable input.





    girlfriend hd love quotes wallpapers. hd hd wallpapers quotes. hd love quotes wallpapers. hd
  • hd love quotes wallpapers. hd



  • ultrasparc
    09-01 08:13 PM
    My PD is in Apr 2002, EB3. I filed for EAD renewal on Jun 23 2008. Got approval on Aug 13 2008. got EAD for 1 year in mail instead of 2 year.

    I called USCIS they told me use EAD and file new I9 form with employer based on this 1 year EAD. Then re-file new I765 form with USCIS with cover letter explaining why I should get two year EAD; plus send orginal EAD back. if USCIS find any error on their side they will correct it and send new EAD cards.

    I am scared to send orignal EAD back.. just in case employer ask for EAD card again!!

    Is this procedure sounds right? Any one have any experience with this process?





    hairstyles Quote. REAL SCREEN Wallpaper hd wallpapers quotes. Best Friendship Quotes
  • Best Friendship Quotes



  • Chiwere
    01-14 11:15 AM
    Initially I had sent:
    a. 1 letter from Company A
    States my title, skills dates
    b. 2 letters from Company B.
    1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills
    1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates

    I think the problem is with the Letter provided by the colleague. USCIS might be looking for a letter from Company B on the lines of that from A.

    Just Resending the letters as-is might not work- my 2paise.





    Libra
    07-11 08:24 PM
    Beware he might shoot you:D bad idea

    Expecting help from Cheney ?:confused:





    GKBest
    10-13 09:41 PM
    All 3 - checks cashed on Oct 11. I got the reciept no.s on the back of the checks. When can I expect to recieve the notices? I am planning travel by the end of this month. Is that OK to travel with just the reciept no's or do I need to have the reciept notices with me. Also I have a valid H1 visa till 2009. Advice greatly appreciated.

    Are you a July 2nd filer?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar