prom2
10-30 08:25 AM
My lawyer received our AP's yesterday. They sent me a photocopy. Even though the TSC IO said that my application was approved on 10/17/2007, the travel document has a date of 10/11/2007. Good luck to you.
I haven't received them yet.
Thank you.
I haven't received them yet.
Thank you.
wallpaper Jersey Shore Season 3 Cast

Munna Bhai
11-09 09:21 AM
I am collecting all the documents and I will do premium processing but would like to get clarification regarding the rule.
I heard that " Labour should be filed 365 days before, whether approved or not" and that will automatically allow you to have 1 year extension.
Is this correct?
-M
I heard that " Labour should be filed 365 days before, whether approved or not" and that will automatically allow you to have 1 year extension.
Is this correct?
-M
RajWantsGC
05-12 10:59 PM
Thanks Roger for the reply. Mine was 3 years degree. So they mentioned that it is not equvilent to U.S. Bachelor degree. They did not have any issue with my experience which is more than 5 years.
2011 jersey shore season 4
OLDMONK
06-15 02:52 PM
Initially I thought its the number on I-94, but apparantly not. This is required to be filled on almost all forms which are required to be filed now that the dates are current. I485, 131, 765 etc.
Is this the number which is on my approved I-140 (A099 XXX XXX) ?
Is this the number which is on my approved I-140 (A099 XXX XXX) ?
more...
pani_6
11-16 04:15 PM
Celebrated for Krishna killing of the evil Narakasura.Unfortunately..this has become commercial like chirstmas and people forget the real reason and start interpreting thier own stories..it also marks Ram's return to Ayodhya after defeating Ravan.
senk1s
05-08 06:45 PM
Every job/ profession requires attitude, skill and knowledge. Attitude is the 'creative/ mischievous' one ;)
How did this philosopher hat get on my head? :)
How did this philosopher hat get on my head? :)
more...
camarasa
07-23 11:23 PM
I would ask an independant lawyer for his/her advise. Your current lawyer could just be looking for more money from you.
2010 Def Shots: “Jersey Shore” Cast
sundarraj61
11-04 10:39 PM
I too missed the chance ( formy wife and son) and waiting for the next chance and not sure when it is going to happen.
-sundar
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
-sundar
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
more...
maheshf
07-30 05:07 PM
I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.
Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.
Any one got approval for their dependents yet?
Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.
Any one got approval for their dependents yet?
hair jersey shore 4 Jersey Shore
MeraNaamJoker
09-16 04:50 PM
Having stated the above which pretains only to those cases which are still in process.
For those who have their GC in their hand, the situation could be slightly different.
If you do not join the company, it is considered as SHAM EMPLOYMENT.
I am also in the same boat and I checked with a leading lawyer, According to her advice it is better to wait for 6 months or atleast couple of months before changing the employer.
GCProbs has an advantage here, since the Company A is about to be shut down wait till then. Obtain details about it and keep it with you. Just in the event of a question, you can answer.
By the way, I have decided to join another company after 2 months.
Jumping the boat immediately might cause trouble.
So please be patient and give it as much as time as possible. I will say at least 2-3 months.
For those who have their GC in their hand, the situation could be slightly different.
If you do not join the company, it is considered as SHAM EMPLOYMENT.
I am also in the same boat and I checked with a leading lawyer, According to her advice it is better to wait for 6 months or atleast couple of months before changing the employer.
GCProbs has an advantage here, since the Company A is about to be shut down wait till then. Obtain details about it and keep it with you. Just in the event of a question, you can answer.
By the way, I have decided to join another company after 2 months.
Jumping the boat immediately might cause trouble.
So please be patient and give it as much as time as possible. I will say at least 2-3 months.
more...
Maverick1
11-21 09:16 PM
Similar Question:
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
You give all of them (stapled together preferably). Make copies of all of them and keep for future.
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
You give all of them (stapled together preferably). Make copies of all of them and keep for future.
hot season of Jersey Shore
gccovet
05-16 04:15 PM
All,
Did not want to create any sensational news, but this is what I gathered from speaking to an IO. I had applied for my EAD on Jan 25th and havent received any updates. So, I called the NSC customer service and an IO informed me that I need to check back with them in another 60 days if no decision is made by that time. When I said that it would be 6 months by that time, the IO said that "that's right. Each IO has about 500 applications on their desk and it will take some time to clear these off"
Just wanted to update everyone so that all the June/July filers can file appropriately.
Again, mine could be an isolated case. So, please dont panic::))
This is going to get worse as July 07 filers (i am one of them) starts filing renewals.
Question is: Can a person currently working on EAD continue to work on EAD (renewal request filed) eventhough EAD expires? what would be the status if he/she cannot work?
GCCovet.
Did not want to create any sensational news, but this is what I gathered from speaking to an IO. I had applied for my EAD on Jan 25th and havent received any updates. So, I called the NSC customer service and an IO informed me that I need to check back with them in another 60 days if no decision is made by that time. When I said that it would be 6 months by that time, the IO said that "that's right. Each IO has about 500 applications on their desk and it will take some time to clear these off"
Just wanted to update everyone so that all the June/July filers can file appropriately.
Again, mine could be an isolated case. So, please dont panic::))
This is going to get worse as July 07 filers (i am one of them) starts filing renewals.
Question is: Can a person currently working on EAD continue to work on EAD (renewal request filed) eventhough EAD expires? what would be the status if he/she cannot work?
GCCovet.
more...
house JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4
sbabunle
12-17 09:45 PM
Don't be too happy since it moved May 2001 for India. DOS is moving the dates solely based on the demand from the USCIS. They dont know what is DOL cooking ( or they dont care). The BECs have roughly done half of their work. Thats about 180K. Another 180K ( roughly) are pending. So once
they all cleared we may get a better picture of the Plight of EB3 & EB2.
My guess is that anybody who has a PD (India)
Jan 2003-Dec2003 9 years
Jan04-Dec04 12 years
Jan 05 > 15 years
as per present law.
This also underlines the importance of an effective lobbying. We have to make this baby organization to a much stronger one. With lots of dollars and lots and lots of people. In my opinion we should have at least 75K active contributing members.
One good thing is that people who came to US recently ( after 2004) and who apply PERM get things done in 8 months until I140. At I140 they realize they cannot move forward. They are slowly understanding the agonizing situation we are all in. I hope this will eventually turn in more people to immigration voice.
Good luck to all
babu
they all cleared we may get a better picture of the Plight of EB3 & EB2.
My guess is that anybody who has a PD (India)
Jan 2003-Dec2003 9 years
Jan04-Dec04 12 years
Jan 05 > 15 years
as per present law.
This also underlines the importance of an effective lobbying. We have to make this baby organization to a much stronger one. With lots of dollars and lots and lots of people. In my opinion we should have at least 75K active contributing members.
One good thing is that people who came to US recently ( after 2004) and who apply PERM get things done in 8 months until I140. At I140 they realize they cannot move forward. They are slowly understanding the agonizing situation we are all in. I hope this will eventually turn in more people to immigration voice.
Good luck to all
babu
tattoo Post image for Jersey Shore
h1techSlave
04-15 09:39 AM
There is already one for this.
CAn some one create survey for this?
CAn some one create survey for this?
more...
pictures jersey shore season 3 cast1
statuslaw
01-24 04:56 PM
Yellow Admin Review is usually TAL (Technology Alert List) check. This kind of makes sense with your Chemical background. This is usually faster check compared to other types (like name-check). This used to take 21 days, you are around the same timeframe.
casinoroyale, Thanks!
But I was told name check first and then security check when I called DOS the second time. Do the both are the same?
casinoroyale, Thanks!
But I was told name check first and then security check when I called DOS the second time. Do the both are the same?
dresses Jersey+shore+season+4+
anilvt
07-16 09:16 PM
Hello All,
I have a question....
The current processing date for Texas Service centre is July 17, 2007
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 17, 2007
My receipt Date is July2nd2007 and current for EB2 PD March2007
I had inccorrect fee issue but it got resolved and later got EAD/AP
My case status show's wierd incorrect fees yet
When can i raise a Service Request? August 19th
RD + 30days
I spoke with REP or IO( don't know dialled 1-800 16621 #SRC...#1 #3 #4
She said your case looks fine
I said " what next" she said your case would be assigned to an IO
what do you guys think?
Thanks for help
I have a question....
The current processing date for Texas Service centre is July 17, 2007
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 17, 2007
My receipt Date is July2nd2007 and current for EB2 PD March2007
I had inccorrect fee issue but it got resolved and later got EAD/AP
My case status show's wierd incorrect fees yet
When can i raise a Service Request? August 19th
RD + 30days
I spoke with REP or IO( don't know dialled 1-800 16621 #SRC...#1 #3 #4
She said your case looks fine
I said " what next" she said your case would be assigned to an IO
what do you guys think?
Thanks for help
more...
makeup jersey shore season 4 cast
GCapplicant
02-01 07:57 PM
We had a similar problem during Dec 06 - Our bill came around 400 ...We reside in NJ...
We were surprised because we spent almost 20 days in Florida.
when we called our provider there wasn't much help ,they never accepted that it was a fault.
I immediately took a picture of my reading from the meter ,and gave copies to them and old bills of the last two years winter.
Then thet agreed not to charge for three months.
So check your meter...and previous bills usage ...for comparison...
But where were you at a stretch all those months??
We were surprised because we spent almost 20 days in Florida.
when we called our provider there wasn't much help ,they never accepted that it was a fault.
I immediately took a picture of my reading from the meter ,and gave copies to them and old bills of the last two years winter.
Then thet agreed not to charge for three months.
So check your meter...and previous bills usage ...for comparison...
But where were you at a stretch all those months??
girlfriend Jersey+shore+season+4+air+
snathan
02-11 11:45 AM
applied for H1, was it COS? Did you get new I-94 when your H1 was approved. If yes then you are in H1 status after H1 is approved. Obvisously they denied L1B.
Also if above is true and you are not working for H1 employer then you are probably out of status......
Doesnt the H1 takes effect only if you join them. I dont think just getting approval alone change your status.
Otherwise is there any source for this claim
Also if above is true and you are not working for H1 employer then you are probably out of status......
Doesnt the H1 takes effect only if you join them. I dont think just getting approval alone change your status.
Otherwise is there any source for this claim
hairstyles Jersey Shore is going to Italy
pansy
05-14 12:29 PM
Initially I paid all the fees for I-485 and EAD filing. Now I need to renew my EAD, who should pay renewal fees [Employee or Employer]. Employer paid for H1B expired in March'08. Current EAD will expire in Sep' 08.:)
Maverick1
11-21 09:16 PM
Similar Question:
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
You give all of them (stapled together preferably). Make copies of all of them and keep for future.
I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.
You give all of them (stapled together preferably). Make copies of all of them and keep for future.
sixburgh
06-28 05:50 PM
Read carefully. It says 'However, there is an exception for people in H, L, K or V'. You are not on H1 right. That condition won't applicable for you.
I have an expired H1 VISA stamp, but an approved h1 i797 form approved till 2013, but I am using my EAD to work.
Assuming that, are you saying that I can go to a consulate, get a h1 stamp and reenter on h1 ? and by doing so I WILL NOT jeopardize my AOS?
Sorry to be a pain.
I am just trying to understand this properly.
I do not intend trouble.
Any replies that you guys are giving is very much appreciated.
I have an expired H1 VISA stamp, but an approved h1 i797 form approved till 2013, but I am using my EAD to work.
Assuming that, are you saying that I can go to a consulate, get a h1 stamp and reenter on h1 ? and by doing so I WILL NOT jeopardize my AOS?
Sorry to be a pain.
I am just trying to understand this properly.
I do not intend trouble.
Any replies that you guys are giving is very much appreciated.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar