My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings

images hot tattoo quotes and sayings tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. makeup life quotes and sayings
  • makeup life quotes and sayings



  • getgreensoon1
    04-21 08:21 AM
    Say in clear and simple words -- are online degrees from University of North Dakota, University of Massachusetts, North Eastern University etc. legit ? Yes or No

    Your beating around the bush and twisting words just show you have no argument. Didn't your MBA teach you that there is something called logical argument? Or was your degree from the like of TVU ?

    It is only YOU who think that online degree does not have recognition . If you are yet to understand the power of Online educatoin you are probably living in stone age.


    BTW, I do not have a online degree (though I plan to go for an online MBA) but I am pissed off when I see some so called educated people are so eager to get a GC that they will probably kill others to make their way.

    May your online MBA make you so powerful that you can compete with all the top of the line MBAs.





    wallpaper makeup life quotes and sayings inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoos of quotes or sayings.
  • tattoos of quotes or sayings.



  • amitjoey
    05-25 02:10 PM
    Thanks for spreading the word. Appreciate your efforts. Please mention that it is important to arrive on the 6th for training. It is important to fill out the form to let IV Core and admins know you are arriving.
    This event is not just "Show up and support" . Because it is not a rally, It is an advocacy event. - IV has been working on who gets assigned what offices to go do presentations.





    inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. life quotes and sayings to
  • life quotes and sayings to



  • aadimanav
    07-18 10:09 AM
    Aadimanav or anyone,

    I am planning to send a letter to President, First Lady, DOS chief besides other Govt. rep. Anyone has the addresses?

    I am in CP and I am writing to them to allow CP filers who are already working here in the US to file for AOS (even if the PD is not current) anticipating a very long delay for EB3 I. That way we could get atleast the minimal benefits like EAD, AP.

    If any CP filers from EB3 I wanna join me, more than welcome!

    You may want to start a new thread regarding this letter. :)





    2011 tattoos of quotes or sayings. inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo inspirational quotes
  • tattoo inspirational quotes



  • rockstart
    03-18 10:15 AM
    I think what ever step we take has to be organized and inclusive of all groups. It is not like last year EB2 pulled out a smart trick to receive the spill over. I mean they were all suprised & shocked to see dates go forward as were other folks on this forum. So trying to unite Eb3 by kind of blaming Eb2 or Chinese or ROW or for that matter anybody will not be very productive. Remember we are facing immigration opponents who are well organized, united and well funded. They have years of experience in lobbying and using media to their advantage. We are a tiny minority and if we further fracture it besed on nationality or category of filing all we will do is weaken our case further. We should focus our efforts for EB reforms across all categories and I think the best way is to follow the direction of the IV leadership on this isssue.



    more...


    inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. pictures tattoo quotes and
  • pictures tattoo quotes and



  • ItIsNotFunny
    01-15 03:00 PM
    I have been thinking for a long time to own a gun but due to my H-1B status could'nt own one. My I-140 was approved last year and now I am working on EAD.

    I am wondering if anybody else in a similar situation purchased a gun; I mean after he/she started working using EAD. I tried to research the issue but the law is not clear on the subject.

    whome do you want to kill buddy?





    inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoos of quotes and sayings.
  • tattoos of quotes and sayings.



  • nixstor
    04-16 02:01 PM
    Simple. really.
    I personally know few guys (and gals) who have returned - to india. And I bet they have better things to do than hanging out on IV.

    As of now you and us don't have better things to do other than hanging out on IV?? What is a better thing differs from person to person. This forum intended for people who want to immigrate to the US. Not for people who intend to go back to India/native countries as they do not have an intent to immigrate. Its no brainer that people in India/Romania/Bhutan do not snoop on IV. Immigration is different from investment. Period.

    O M G! This is absolutely pathetic.

    How can people even think that India will take over US with out manufacturing or infrastructure?

    How the hell on earth does USD will become 10 Rs etc unless US is in Iraq for ever or some thing disastrous happens?

    Yes right! GreenSpan's Bernanke's of US will let USD shrink for ever. Law makers in US dont care about whether the country is going down the flush or not.

    Bush will amend the constitution to be the president and rip the economy with his 11 trillion war.

    Keep hallucinating. What ever!

    I am not an economics geek, but plain simple facts tell me that India is nothing but back office of the world and no country can be on top of the world by just being the back office.



    more...


    inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo Sayings life love
  • tattoo Sayings life love



  • ksach
    06-21 10:34 PM
    I checked with a lawyer once and she told me that you do not need paystubs for her. you need a paystub for yourself because you should be in status. dont know if all lawyers would agree.


    i forgot to mention - i had asked the lawyer about change of status to h4 instead of a stamping at a canada consulate. first change the status here to h4. in that case u would need a stamping only when you leave the country. who knows by that time u might receive your AP.





    2010 life quotes and sayings to inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. hot tattoo quotes and sayings tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and
  • hot tattoo quotes and sayings tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and



  • PresidentO
    04-01 10:42 PM
    Do you want to apply for a GC in the future ? If yes, then aren;t you happy someone is paving a way for you ?

    Why are trying to wake up folks who are pretending that they are sleeping?

    Let them pretend.

    This was the same guy who said FOIA can be hung on wall like an art frame because he does not need the data. He does not care a rat's ass if you care about the data or not. When I mentioned that FOIA can also be used for making a presentation to the lawmakers on how deep the retrogression is, FOIA is ok and good. Because, it will possibly benefit him

    Me! Me! Me! Me! Alllll ME!

    Give me my GC IV! I will give you 25-50$ depending on my mood. What ever!



    more...


    inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo teamwork quotes
  • tattoo teamwork quotes



  • regacct
    05-06 08:57 AM
    This is awesome! Very well put pappu...
    I couldn't attend the 2007 event, but this time around I will definitely be there. Signed up through the form.

    Loved the youtube videos!





    hair tattoo inspirational quotes inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. dresses tattoo quotes and sayings tattoo quotes and sayings. famous tattoo
  • dresses tattoo quotes and sayings tattoo quotes and sayings. famous tattoo



  • chanduv23
    11-08 03:28 PM
    I just tried this now at my workplace

    Sent an email to all the employees saying "Happy Diwali" and I got quick responses from the top brass (VPs )

    I will raise an India Pale Ale in honor of Diwali tomorrow eve.

    De** **ss| VP Advertising Sales

    And a Happy Diwali to you too.

    J**** S****|VP Legal


    This shows "how we are all melting" thanks to all the awareness. Feels so good about living in a cosmopolitan society



    more...


    inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. inspirational quotes and
  • inspirational quotes and



  • getgreensoon1
    04-20 11:45 AM
    You are right -- 3 Year Bachelor + 3 year Master (in related field) is good to go. 3 Year Bachelor + 2 year Master is unlikely to sail through.

    In this case, OP need to establish that his/her Masters is 3 years.

    Looks like a few people at USCIS know that some kind of masters degree from india with a 3 years bachelors unrelated to ones profession cannot be used in place of US masters. Did not realize that USCIS has some people who know the rules and play by them. If all USCIS people who approve these cases know about this and if lawyers stop justifying that correspondence masters degree is equivalent of US masters, bogus initial eb2 applications as well as porting could be stopped.

    Looks like policiticans are doing some work here.





    hot pictures tattoo quotes and inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. girlfriend tattoos of sayings and quotes. tattoo quotes and sayings. cool
  • girlfriend tattoos of sayings and quotes. tattoo quotes and sayings. cool



  • snathan
    02-15 04:42 PM
    If you really look at who is paying less and misusing the H1-B and L1 to manipulate the job market, its the big offshore companies who bring the less experienced folks from India/China and other asian countries into US. These biggies pay way too less (52 to 57K) to these folks than what the conultants who work for local consulting companies make.

    They apply for 1000's of H1B's and L1's showing the positions in US but 60% of the folks works back in their offshore centers in China or India with H1B/L1 stamped on their passport. Question is, if they applied for H1B / L1 based on an existing position in US and gets approved, why is that folks are still working in India or China center? Doesn't that mean they faked the position?

    When we consolidated the vendors and excluded all the local consulting companies to include only two of the big offshore companies, we have seen their consultants brought onsite leaving them after few months at our group to join local consulting companies for better pay.

    To me, they manipulate the job market displace americans much more than the local consulting companies.

    I truely hope CIS look deep into these manipulations and frauds as well.

    I know companies paying only 33K per year in L1.



    more...


    house Tattoo Quotes and Sayings inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. dresses dance quotes and
  • dresses dance quotes and



  • GreenCard_Soon
    01-21 10:57 PM
    Hi,

    I have just registered myself & contributed $100. I am also willing to volunteer for any help I can provide in Sacramento, CA area.

    Good luck to us all.





    tattoo tattoos of quotes and sayings. inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. hair tattoo quotes and sayings
  • hair tattoo quotes and sayings



  • anu_t
    06-19 10:14 AM
    Your lawyer seems to be incorrect on this. You may want to consider getting second opinion.

    AC-21 can be invoked on H1 as well as on EAD. Your choice.

    Many times, joining second employer is relatively easy on EAD as it involves no H1 filing (less paperwork), but using EAD requires one to travel ONLY on AP.

    Using H1 is more peace of mind. If for some reason I-485 is denied, one can in US (and work too) until H1 status expiry date and handle appeal more effectively.

    Hope it helps.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002



    Nice information. Could you tell me what precautions I have to take now while filing my 485 if if I have intended to use AC21.
    Like what documents I need that time? Do I need 140 copy that time too?
    Again thank you very much for your responce.



    more...


    pictures tattoo Sayings life love inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. hot inspirational tattoo
  • hot inspirational tattoo



  • bagha
    08-26 10:21 AM
    ...try there. I got my license from Wayne showing my receipt notice.
    Note: there're 2 DMVs in Wayne. Go to the regional centre (on RT 23)





    dresses girlfriend tattoos of sayings and quotes. tattoo quotes and sayings. cool inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. hairstyles tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and sayings. girlfriend
  • hairstyles tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and sayings. girlfriend



  • ksrk
    01-16 05:33 PM
    Your case is eligible the chances are high that you'll get it, if dates remain current. And as folks have mentioned, 180 days rule applies. Your infopass will tell you clearly what's happening to your NC but that is immaterial.

    I realized your original question was about FP and its expiry and not about NC. So I withdrew my original post to remind you of the 180 day rule which says where the application is otherwise approvable and the FBI name check request has been pending for more than 180 days, the adjudicator shall approve the I-485 and proceed with card issuance.

    Yeah, the official rule was clearly communicated (to us) about the 180 days since I-485 filing (if it was pending for 180 days...).
    But that rule wasn't followed at the end of FY2008 (Aug/Sept 2008).
    In fact, some customer service reps even mentioned something to the effect of this law would be enforced only from Feb.2009 or something to that effect.

    That is part of the concern with new fingerprinting once the 15-months expire and you have go through the FP/NC process all over again.



    more...


    makeup tattoo teamwork quotes inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. Tattoo Quotes and Sayings
  • Tattoo Quotes and Sayings



  • srinivasj
    08-10 10:49 PM
    I am taling abt the state depts official site

    yup very dissapointed..





    girlfriend hair tattoo quotes and sayings inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and sayings.
  • tattoo quotes and sayings.



  • hopein07
    02-19 04:06 PM
    http://www.ext.vt.edu/pubs/homebus/354-145/354-145.html





    hairstyles inspirational quotes and inspirational tattoo quotes and sayings. tattoo quotes and sayings
  • tattoo quotes and sayings



  • chanduv23
    10-03 11:41 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^





    chanduv23
    10-03 11:28 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^





    anu_t
    06-18 11:47 AM
    :( :( Another important question is: Will USCIS allow AC21 without an approved EAD?

    Why wouldn't they?:confused:



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar