franklin
12-09 09:06 PM
wait, Franklin,
1. Did you get already your GC approved?
Yes
2. I think you DO need PD to be current for GC approval. In best case scenario, GC could be approved in matter of 10-15 days, so for July filers there were some GC numbers available, and few lucky ones got their approvals. This is how I see it... please correct me if I'm wrong.
I thought the same too, and I think it was the incredibly rare exception - I must have been assigned a visa number VERY quickly and probably benefited from the confusion at the agencies in the summer. AOS applied early June, FP was completed early July, and I am lucky to have a pretty unusual name. My PD was April 04, my card was received before the DC rally - Visa Bulletin for my category was Aug 02 at the time of approval... .
3. It would be interesting if shimul99 would share with us as when exactly his status was adjudicated. I've read somewhere that there are cases, that people got their GCs approved by mistake and lawyers suggested to inform CIS and return the GC. These people were then having their statuses adjudicated when their PDs were becoming current.
Sorry - I missed these questions...
The system is unfair and broken. Just because I benefited from the current system, doesn't make that statement false
1. Did you get already your GC approved?
Yes
2. I think you DO need PD to be current for GC approval. In best case scenario, GC could be approved in matter of 10-15 days, so for July filers there were some GC numbers available, and few lucky ones got their approvals. This is how I see it... please correct me if I'm wrong.
I thought the same too, and I think it was the incredibly rare exception - I must have been assigned a visa number VERY quickly and probably benefited from the confusion at the agencies in the summer. AOS applied early June, FP was completed early July, and I am lucky to have a pretty unusual name. My PD was April 04, my card was received before the DC rally - Visa Bulletin for my category was Aug 02 at the time of approval... .
3. It would be interesting if shimul99 would share with us as when exactly his status was adjudicated. I've read somewhere that there are cases, that people got their GCs approved by mistake and lawyers suggested to inform CIS and return the GC. These people were then having their statuses adjudicated when their PDs were becoming current.
Sorry - I missed these questions...
The system is unfair and broken. Just because I benefited from the current system, doesn't make that statement false
wallpaper Tattoo Design
gcdesirer
08-26 03:19 PM
Even if its multiplied by 100 we should be ok, if the USCIS does a good of not waisting visas by doing their best in the month of Sep. Say we have 6500 * 2 .25 (Family) = 15000people waiting from EB2 2004. Looking at the spillover numbers from last year, we might be lucky enough. Just trying to be optimistic for the next 35 days.
We received our 2nd biometric appointment notice for Sep 11th. Our Notice date is Sep 19th 2007. Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for something good. :)
Forgot to mention "Good luck with your GC in Sep..
We received our 2nd biometric appointment notice for Sep 11th. Our Notice date is Sep 19th 2007. Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for something good. :)
Forgot to mention "Good luck with your GC in Sep..
GoneSouth
08-16 01:25 PM
I personally think that 6 month rule-of-thumb is nonsense.
AC21 clearly states you can switch employers 6 months after your green card application has been pending. On what legal basis could USCIS then come back and deny citizenship to anyone for switching employers too soon after getting their green card?
I'd really be interested to hear if someone has specific knowledge of a case where someone had their citizenship denied due to switching companies too soon after getting their green card.
AC21 clearly states you can switch employers 6 months after your green card application has been pending. On what legal basis could USCIS then come back and deny citizenship to anyone for switching employers too soon after getting their green card?
I'd really be interested to hear if someone has specific knowledge of a case where someone had their citizenship denied due to switching companies too soon after getting their green card.
2011 skull tattoo drawing. skull
gc28262
07-02 04:01 PM
So that we get enough attention... I wrote one awhile back, still no luck.
Instead of writing individual letters, we should approach through appropriate channels like some lawyers, AILA etc. Not sure though.
Instead of writing individual letters, we should approach through appropriate channels like some lawyers, AILA etc. Not sure though.
more...

saileshdude
02-11 09:59 PM
Another question is what made them go back to your case suspecting that you did not have proper degree and trying to re-evaluate your I-140 all over again. I don't that think they would do this just randomly. There has to be some reason behind like maybe your previous employer is being audited and they are going back to all the cases filed by that employer. This is just one example. There could be other reasons too.
chi_shark
01-15 03:54 PM
what is diff between llc and s-corp and which one is good to start?
The latest issue of the inc magazine has a good article on this topic... that way you will get unbiased non-debate information...
The latest issue of the inc magazine has a good article on this topic... that way you will get unbiased non-debate information...
more...
bikram_das_in
03-26 03:38 PM
I miss Rao baba and his predictions:D. VDLRao baba...where are you?
2010 Butterfly picture,

pappu
08-12 09:41 PM
I am shocked too. 2 members who I called on phone were abusive. They started blaming Aman Kapoor saying that he is rubbing his idealogies over already stressed immigrants - this was ridiculous and I am so sad that people have such thoughts.
If people are scared or want to live in Shadows why abuse IV who are truly committed for a cause???? These are the same people writing rubbish on those threads that ran 200 pages when they were waiting for USCIS announcement.
Singsa - u r doing a great job. Lets be persistant with the fact sheet.
Let people say what they want to say. Every big effort will have people who will have difference of opinion. The work needs to go on and only then it will benefit the community. If we stop this work because someone is upset or feels that GC is not a big deal for them, then it will not help anyone, but hurt this cause. If someone has concerns then they should contact us or come to DC for the rally and meet us. We will talk to you and answer questions you may have.
If people are scared or want to live in Shadows why abuse IV who are truly committed for a cause???? These are the same people writing rubbish on those threads that ran 200 pages when they were waiting for USCIS announcement.
Singsa - u r doing a great job. Lets be persistant with the fact sheet.
Let people say what they want to say. Every big effort will have people who will have difference of opinion. The work needs to go on and only then it will benefit the community. If we stop this work because someone is upset or feels that GC is not a big deal for them, then it will not help anyone, but hurt this cause. If someone has concerns then they should contact us or come to DC for the rally and meet us. We will talk to you and answer questions you may have.
more...
gc4sk
08-27 11:42 AM
Hi rbkrao,
Did you show them original receipt notice or photo copy? Was there problem in getting the renewal?
Thanks,
gc4sk
Did you show them original receipt notice or photo copy? Was there problem in getting the renewal?
Thanks,
gc4sk
hair Bird Tattoo Gallery

vsoni
05-24 09:05 AM
What are the chances to pass the bill?
more...
legal_alien_007
07-09 03:30 PM
I agree. There is no point in this. I am really afrid that we are moving away from core abjective of IV. why we are getting inthis fiasco, there is no value in this
Please explain why?? We are still working towards our/IV's common objective.. just in a different way...
Please explain why?? We are still working towards our/IV's common objective.. just in a different way...
hot small tattoo design
grupak
12-17 12:37 PM
I have pledged on the funding drive thread to pay $20 monthly through paypal (I have also made one time contribution to the fund drive).
I am writing this to encourage others to send their monthly payment through paypal for amounts less than $50 if you want to. Monthly payments help plan things better for IV.
Question to the core, if you feel $20 per month through paypal is too much overhead for IV, I can collect my monthly payments and make onetime contributions instead. Its minimal effort for me either way, really.
I am writing this to encourage others to send their monthly payment through paypal for amounts less than $50 if you want to. Monthly payments help plan things better for IV.
Question to the core, if you feel $20 per month through paypal is too much overhead for IV, I can collect my monthly payments and make onetime contributions instead. Its minimal effort for me either way, really.
more...
house Tattoo Skull Drawing - MOTH
sri1309
05-09 09:37 AM
Best way to get more immigrants to participate in advocacy efforts by immigrationvoice.org for legal immigration is by communicating to international student organizations of various universities around virginia, maryland, washingtondc,west virginia north and south carolina. Arranging busses for the students is not a bad idea. Students once convinced why they need change in current immigration reforms for employment base legal immigrants will participate in huge numbers to attend the advocacy efforts done by immigrationvoice.org as they have more time in hand
Good idea, I already passed this info to 10 universities with my contacts.
Good idea, I already passed this info to 10 universities with my contacts.
tattoo tattoo drawing by Gwen
gc_chahiye
09-21 11:41 PM
interesting idea...
but somehow, the idea of the brains going down a drain is... eeks... I wish this was called "reverse intellectual migration" or something to that effect...
but somehow, the idea of the brains going down a drain is... eeks... I wish this was called "reverse intellectual migration" or something to that effect...
more...
pictures Tattoo drawing Page 2
noman
07-25 11:28 AM
Ours was filed in NSC - July 2nd (hand delivered is what lawyers say.)
I had 1 question.
How long should we wait for receipt to be issued? I am concerned if USCIS misplaces package or something happens, we would miss window of opportunity to file.
Also since lawyers say its personally delivered, how do we track/keep proof that ur package was delivered?
Should we just go ahead and re-file if we dotn hear from CIS in 10 days?
Hi, my lawyer said he hand delivered my application as well, I was wondering do they issue any kind of ecknowledgement, did your lawyer mention anything about a reciept or something? mine said they do not!
I had 1 question.
How long should we wait for receipt to be issued? I am concerned if USCIS misplaces package or something happens, we would miss window of opportunity to file.
Also since lawyers say its personally delivered, how do we track/keep proof that ur package was delivered?
Should we just go ahead and re-file if we dotn hear from CIS in 10 days?
Hi, my lawyer said he hand delivered my application as well, I was wondering do they issue any kind of ecknowledgement, did your lawyer mention anything about a reciept or something? mine said they do not!
dresses drawing tattoos. tattoo
Rayyan
01-06 08:42 AM
Hello Rayyan,
Thanks for coming forward to help this cause. Your contribution, words of support and enthusiasm helps everybody to maintain higher level of motivation which is so important for this kind of volunteer effort . Thank You.
We also need more active members in Miami as it is a huge city. Would you like to take up the responsibility to post the flyers in Chinese/Indian/Philipino stores or other places where people from these or other immigrant community gathers? Or maybe simply send out emails to send the same message to your friends. It is ok if there is any constraint.
Again, Thanks for your support.
-WP
Thank you WaldenPOd. I am a pharmacist and I am always extremely bz with my work and two kids. but my wife is actively participating in this effort. She has already posted flyers in Indian store and restaurant. I will ask her to post it in Chinese and other store.
She is actively sending email to friends and relatives to join IV. Also, we are planing to visit universities around our area during this weekend and post flyers
.Let me know what else I can do.
Thank you guys for your brilliant efforts :)
Thanks for coming forward to help this cause. Your contribution, words of support and enthusiasm helps everybody to maintain higher level of motivation which is so important for this kind of volunteer effort . Thank You.
We also need more active members in Miami as it is a huge city. Would you like to take up the responsibility to post the flyers in Chinese/Indian/Philipino stores or other places where people from these or other immigrant community gathers? Or maybe simply send out emails to send the same message to your friends. It is ok if there is any constraint.
Again, Thanks for your support.
-WP
Thank you WaldenPOd. I am a pharmacist and I am always extremely bz with my work and two kids. but my wife is actively participating in this effort. She has already posted flyers in Indian store and restaurant. I will ask her to post it in Chinese and other store.
She is actively sending email to friends and relatives to join IV. Also, we are planing to visit universities around our area during this weekend and post flyers
.Let me know what else I can do.
Thank you guys for your brilliant efforts :)
more...
makeup koi tattoo drawing
chanduv23
10-03 11:50 AM
I will be in NY that Friday for a meeting. I am not sure if my flights are booked for Friday evening or Saturday. If I can I will definitely make it!:)
Wonderful - if you can make it - we will see u here :)
Wonderful - if you can make it - we will see u here :)
girlfriend Tribal Tattoo Drawing 3
nlssubbu
08-22 07:18 PM
This is what happens after 485 receipts.
1. If one has not applied for EAD and TD , one applies for them and wait anxiously for their receipts.
2. Meanwhile some people start getting FP notices and one does not receive them he or she gets anxious. Finally one gets FP.
3. Meanwhile one gets the receipts for EAD, TD. One keeps checking the status online.
4. One goes and gives finger prints for INS.
5. Finally one gets his or her EAD and TD after 5 to 6 months , One enjoys the moment briefly.
6. Its almost a month since one received EAD and AP , Its time to apply for renewal.
7. Repeat step 1
8. Its almost 15 months since the first FP and one receives the second one because "Finger prints expire" ,
One has to repeat these steps in a cycle for almost 6 to 10 years depending on PD and "Nationality"
Meanwhile if USCIS changes any processes anywhere in the pipeline expect further delays.
I think best thing is to do participate in IV activities.
You covered everything pretty much except the address change and issues followed with that :p
1. If one has not applied for EAD and TD , one applies for them and wait anxiously for their receipts.
2. Meanwhile some people start getting FP notices and one does not receive them he or she gets anxious. Finally one gets FP.
3. Meanwhile one gets the receipts for EAD, TD. One keeps checking the status online.
4. One goes and gives finger prints for INS.
5. Finally one gets his or her EAD and TD after 5 to 6 months , One enjoys the moment briefly.
6. Its almost a month since one received EAD and AP , Its time to apply for renewal.
7. Repeat step 1
8. Its almost 15 months since the first FP and one receives the second one because "Finger prints expire" ,
One has to repeat these steps in a cycle for almost 6 to 10 years depending on PD and "Nationality"
Meanwhile if USCIS changes any processes anywhere in the pipeline expect further delays.
I think best thing is to do participate in IV activities.
You covered everything pretty much except the address change and issues followed with that :p
hairstyles Tattoo drawing
pbojja
05-22 04:45 PM
yes, this whole debate is useless anyway, since there's no meaning to those dates, maybe just for extreme cases, that are delayed even beyond the usual unreasonable delay.
If you manage to get your employer to get a SR open for you on the I140, chances are, you'll get your I140 approved before you'll get any response to the SR, since USCIS takes that ridiculous 45 business days to respond.
SR are next to useless , If you ever expereince SR , you will never think about it again
If you manage to get your employer to get a SR open for you on the I140, chances are, you'll get your I140 approved before you'll get any response to the SR, since USCIS takes that ridiculous 45 business days to respond.
SR are next to useless , If you ever expereince SR , you will never think about it again
mjdup
03-01 09:37 AM
Made my second contribution last week.
Some of my utility bills and credit card companies did mistakes and overcharged me so all that credit coming back to me is on its way to IV !
Please $100 is not a lot folks, we definitely are not on minimum wage - look at the illegal immigrant forums, they are on minimum wages and they seem to be pitching more !
We can do this ! I just think about the core team in DC spending time and money for everyone so the least we can do is open our wallet, please, please, please !!
Some of my utility bills and credit card companies did mistakes and overcharged me so all that credit coming back to me is on its way to IV !
Please $100 is not a lot folks, we definitely are not on minimum wage - look at the illegal immigrant forums, they are on minimum wages and they seem to be pitching more !
We can do this ! I just think about the core team in DC spending time and money for everyone so the least we can do is open our wallet, please, please, please !!
pdx_Soft_Eng
10-15 11:09 PM
stay in Canada... Use you current job for transition. I am very sorry to hear what you and your wife has been through...
More humane H1B is already a necessity. We should work on improving the conditions for h1b holders too...
More humane H1B is already a necessity. We should work on improving the conditions for h1b holders too...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar