
pbojja
05-22 04:45 PM
yes, this whole debate is useless anyway, since there's no meaning to those dates, maybe just for extreme cases, that are delayed even beyond the usual unreasonable delay.
If you manage to get your employer to get a SR open for you on the I140, chances are, you'll get your I140 approved before you'll get any response to the SR, since USCIS takes that ridiculous 45 business days to respond.
SR are next to useless , If you ever expereince SR , you will never think about it again
If you manage to get your employer to get a SR open for you on the I140, chances are, you'll get your I140 approved before you'll get any response to the SR, since USCIS takes that ridiculous 45 business days to respond.
SR are next to useless , If you ever expereince SR , you will never think about it again
wallpaper with quotes. love quotes

dilipb
06-23 04:03 PM
And always send via USPS express mail. (1 day costed me $18) but I came to know instantly the next day that they received it.
You could also use some cheaper USPS option. as long as it has some delivery confirmation.
The reason I like express mail one day, is because u can request a copy of the receiver's signature via email (comes in a PDF). This is proof that USCIS really got it and u can then sleep nicely for the next 3 months.
Ha Ha.
You could also use some cheaper USPS option. as long as it has some delivery confirmation.
The reason I like express mail one day, is because u can request a copy of the receiver's signature via email (comes in a PDF). This is proof that USCIS really got it and u can then sleep nicely for the next 3 months.
Ha Ha.
glen
10-12 09:09 AM
Emailed to both editors.
2011 photography quotes about love

sanju
12-31 04:09 PM
When shastras were written, it was estimated that the world population is 32 million (I think its 8 million) or whatever that number is. Like when you say Namsate, it means "the God in me Salutes the God in you". As per shastras, god exists in every human being. So thats why that million number. It doesn't mean that there are 30 million gods, which is the litteral meaning of the text. Writings from olden times is just someone's interpertation of what they "understood" about God. Its NOT the final word. Human understanding of the nature and our surroundings have gotten better over thousands of years. Just like, we know how to cook food instead of eating raw meat. Wouldn't it make sense for the religions to EVOLVE, as we learn new things? But the "protector of religion" wants us to continue to live at the knowledge level of humans who existed thousands of years back, its just like asking us to eat raw meat. Will you eat raw meat just because our ansestors used to eat raw meat. If not, then why follow the same believes, haven't we learned anything new about God in the last thousand years. We all must be really poor intellectually to not leanr anything more about our creator in last thousand years. Maybe we should pity ourselves and get back to following the our same old religion.
.
2.As per Hindu shastra there 30 Million Gods+some(or one) for Christians+some(or one) for Muslims+few more for different people -- who is correct GOD here and whom should we follow.
.
2.As per Hindu shastra there 30 Million Gods+some(or one) for Christians+some(or one) for Muslims+few more for different people -- who is correct GOD here and whom should we follow.
more...
plassey
08-25 12:31 PM
Unfortunately, I can't leave the US for the following reasons
a) AOS pending
b) H1 expiring soon
c) Won't get any vacation time as just joined a new job.
As a time gap arrangement see if you can get your license from your home country.
Worst case if asked by a cop atleast you will have that.
a) AOS pending
b) H1 expiring soon
c) Won't get any vacation time as just joined a new job.
As a time gap arrangement see if you can get your license from your home country.
Worst case if asked by a cop atleast you will have that.

jthomas
09-23 01:36 AM
I think we should call and tell them that highly skilled legal immigrants are working for long time and the jobs are granted because there is a shortage of highly skilled immigrants in US. We are waiting just because of the inefficiency of USCIS.
This is from numberusa website on sept 18th with link on the home page.
H.R. 5882 � "Recapturing Unused Employer-Sponsored Visas"
This legislation is similar to the measure that Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) used before Summer recess to hijack debate on E-Verify reauthorization. The bill�s sponsor, Immigration Subcommittee Chairman Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif), claims it would �recapture unused employer-sponsored visas� from as far back as 1991 and then add them to the current numerical cap of 140,000 employer-sponsored visas that are available each year. Current law, however, clearly states that any employer-sponsored visas not used in one year are allocated to the family-preference categories in the following year. That means that there are no �unused� visas from past years to �recapture.�
Moreover, these extra green cards would be for foreign workers to take engineering jobs, health care jobs, construction jobs, manufacturing jobs and just about every other job that Americans have been losing in this economy. In order to qualify, a foreign worker doesn't need more than 2 years of on-the-job training � and they aren't even required to have a high school diploma. Our country doesn't need these workers - our workers need these jobs!
Another problem i see here....
this ROY BECK is CEO & Founder of NumbersUSA is doing a backdoor calls directly to Harry Reid to kill this and other bills ....
Check his Today's Blog
Link (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/beckr/september-22-2008/e-verify-will-die-if-congress-doesnt-act.html)
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has two honorable choices:
* No. 1: Go around Sen.Menendez who has a "hold" on H.R. 6633, the "clean" E-Verify re-authorization bill passed by the House. Sen. Reid can bring this back-room filibuster to the Senate floor for a vote. If he does this, there easily will be the 60 votes necessary to stop Menendez and allow an overwhelming majority vote to pass H.R. 6633. (Reid reportedly doesn't want to do this because he doesn't want to force some of his Democrats to have to go on record just before the election.)
* No. 2: Avoid a vote altogether by talking to Menendez privately, persuading him that what he is doing is threatening the reputation of the Democratic Party just before elections and get him to withdraw his "hold" on H.R. 6633. (This way, Reid could then bring H.R. 6633 to the floor in the "hot-wire" fashion which will pass by voice vote.)
Either way, the American worker and public wins. It is all about Reid doing one of those two things.
This is why we want you to put particular pressure on Democratic Senators to put an end to Menendez' shameful grandstanding. Fortunately, Senate Republicans are standing firm against Menendez.
The weakest and most vulnerable American workers -- and non-workers -- will benefit the most from your willingness to step forward and take action this week.
SEN. MENENDEZ' E-VERIFY BLACKMAIL DEAL
After we told you that some Republican Senate staffers were working with Sen. Menendez (D-N.J.) for massive increases in foreign workers, you hammered Republican offices for not holding the line for a "clean" E-Verify bill.
Your efforts really worked. By the end of this last week, Republican Senate staffs were going into negotiations with Democrats and making it clear they were united in oppositiion to a foreign-worker surge at this time of 5-year-high unemployment and financial industry collapse.
Sen. Menendez apparently is not bothered by the 5-year-high official unemployment rate -- or even by the 292,000 additional American workers who went on unemployment in August alone. He is insisting that if we keep E-Verify, then we have to add another 550,000 foreign workers next year to the 1.1 million immigrants already scheduled to come.
(AS A REMINDER: E-Verify is the central tool for taking away the job magnet from illegal immigration. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce wants to kill it so outlaw businesses will have more freedom to hire illegal workers. E-Verify is the on-line system that businesses can type into for each new hire and find out if they are an illegal alien.
(If you live in Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia -- or any other of the places that have started mandating that businesses use E-Verify -- your efforts to combat illegal immigration will be halted. )
This is from numberusa website on sept 18th with link on the home page.
H.R. 5882 � "Recapturing Unused Employer-Sponsored Visas"
This legislation is similar to the measure that Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) used before Summer recess to hijack debate on E-Verify reauthorization. The bill�s sponsor, Immigration Subcommittee Chairman Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif), claims it would �recapture unused employer-sponsored visas� from as far back as 1991 and then add them to the current numerical cap of 140,000 employer-sponsored visas that are available each year. Current law, however, clearly states that any employer-sponsored visas not used in one year are allocated to the family-preference categories in the following year. That means that there are no �unused� visas from past years to �recapture.�
Moreover, these extra green cards would be for foreign workers to take engineering jobs, health care jobs, construction jobs, manufacturing jobs and just about every other job that Americans have been losing in this economy. In order to qualify, a foreign worker doesn't need more than 2 years of on-the-job training � and they aren't even required to have a high school diploma. Our country doesn't need these workers - our workers need these jobs!
Another problem i see here....
this ROY BECK is CEO & Founder of NumbersUSA is doing a backdoor calls directly to Harry Reid to kill this and other bills ....
Check his Today's Blog
Link (http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/beckr/september-22-2008/e-verify-will-die-if-congress-doesnt-act.html)
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has two honorable choices:
* No. 1: Go around Sen.Menendez who has a "hold" on H.R. 6633, the "clean" E-Verify re-authorization bill passed by the House. Sen. Reid can bring this back-room filibuster to the Senate floor for a vote. If he does this, there easily will be the 60 votes necessary to stop Menendez and allow an overwhelming majority vote to pass H.R. 6633. (Reid reportedly doesn't want to do this because he doesn't want to force some of his Democrats to have to go on record just before the election.)
* No. 2: Avoid a vote altogether by talking to Menendez privately, persuading him that what he is doing is threatening the reputation of the Democratic Party just before elections and get him to withdraw his "hold" on H.R. 6633. (This way, Reid could then bring H.R. 6633 to the floor in the "hot-wire" fashion which will pass by voice vote.)
Either way, the American worker and public wins. It is all about Reid doing one of those two things.
This is why we want you to put particular pressure on Democratic Senators to put an end to Menendez' shameful grandstanding. Fortunately, Senate Republicans are standing firm against Menendez.
The weakest and most vulnerable American workers -- and non-workers -- will benefit the most from your willingness to step forward and take action this week.
SEN. MENENDEZ' E-VERIFY BLACKMAIL DEAL
After we told you that some Republican Senate staffers were working with Sen. Menendez (D-N.J.) for massive increases in foreign workers, you hammered Republican offices for not holding the line for a "clean" E-Verify bill.
Your efforts really worked. By the end of this last week, Republican Senate staffs were going into negotiations with Democrats and making it clear they were united in oppositiion to a foreign-worker surge at this time of 5-year-high unemployment and financial industry collapse.
Sen. Menendez apparently is not bothered by the 5-year-high official unemployment rate -- or even by the 292,000 additional American workers who went on unemployment in August alone. He is insisting that if we keep E-Verify, then we have to add another 550,000 foreign workers next year to the 1.1 million immigrants already scheduled to come.
(AS A REMINDER: E-Verify is the central tool for taking away the job magnet from illegal immigration. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce wants to kill it so outlaw businesses will have more freedom to hire illegal workers. E-Verify is the on-line system that businesses can type into for each new hire and find out if they are an illegal alien.
(If you live in Arizona, Oklahoma, Georgia -- or any other of the places that have started mandating that businesses use E-Verify -- your efforts to combat illegal immigration will be halted. )
more...
trueguy
08-16 01:45 PM
I got a reply for these letters from my local Senator. She just said thank you for expressing my opinion about this bill and she gave me the latest status on it.
Thanks.
Thanks.
2010 2010 love quotes for lovers
Kumbakonam
11-04 01:18 AM
Check ICICI. I think it is called a NRE account. You can fund it in Dollars and Rupees and it could be repatriated in Dollars. So just open the account and have them deposit the monies India, you can draw it here. This kind of account is for NRI's who earn an income in India and want to access it here.
There is a limit I think but it must be like $25K..
Good Luck
If you have an NRE or NRO account, the money cannot be deposited into those accounts from India. This is my personal experience.
There is a limit I think but it must be like $25K..
Good Luck
If you have an NRE or NRO account, the money cannot be deposited into those accounts from India. This is my personal experience.
more...
eb3_nepa
01-13 02:40 PM
Same old story with EB3 India
hair quotes for photography. love
Jaime
09-27 01:16 PM
We can wrap them with a paper saying
I started my Immgration Process on ##/##/####
Give me priority over illegals
Great idea! How about adding (in caps) "LEGAL Immigration Process" and then "Stop the Reverse Brain Drain - Give me priority over illegals"
I started my Immgration Process on ##/##/####
Give me priority over illegals
Great idea! How about adding (in caps) "LEGAL Immigration Process" and then "Stop the Reverse Brain Drain - Give me priority over illegals"
more...

aadimanav
07-18 10:09 AM
Aadimanav or anyone,
I am planning to send a letter to President, First Lady, DOS chief besides other Govt. rep. Anyone has the addresses?
I am in CP and I am writing to them to allow CP filers who are already working here in the US to file for AOS (even if the PD is not current) anticipating a very long delay for EB3 I. That way we could get atleast the minimal benefits like EAD, AP.
If any CP filers from EB3 I wanna join me, more than welcome!
You may want to start a new thread regarding this letter. :)
I am planning to send a letter to President, First Lady, DOS chief besides other Govt. rep. Anyone has the addresses?
I am in CP and I am writing to them to allow CP filers who are already working here in the US to file for AOS (even if the PD is not current) anticipating a very long delay for EB3 I. That way we could get atleast the minimal benefits like EAD, AP.
If any CP filers from EB3 I wanna join me, more than welcome!
You may want to start a new thread regarding this letter. :)
hot makeup xanga love quotes and

siravi
10-12 05:27 PM
yes
see you then.
see you then.
more...
house love quotes and photography. photography quotes about love.

vinodmp
02-07 08:50 AM
I would also check if your original GC sponsoring employer (Company A) is not involved in any fraud investigations by USCIS. In which case, USCIS can revoke an approved I-140 without any notice on the basis of fraud, which would automatically lead to your I-485 denial. I-140 online status may or may not change in such cases. Your case being in extended review is raising some flags. Do you know anything about the kind of extended review that was going on. Your lawyer on file, as well as you should get a copy of the notice. Make sure no communication was sent to the lawyer from Company A. Sometimes USCIS does not update the lawyer information even though a new G-28 is submitted. You will have to just wait for the denial notice. Send an email to info at immigrationvoice dot com so IV can get in touch with you to help.
I do not believe original employer was involved in any Fraud but he did have financial trouble ( paying salary after 2 months , check bounce etc - that is the main reason I left) .
That company is MSU software based in Iowa ( just in case if anyone knows about it ) .
I tried several times approaching USCIS as well as Congressman's office to find the details of delay / extended review status etc but all I got was we need to wait until the review is complete.
I had switched attorney as soon as I joined company B and they AC21 and I have copy of the all the docs including the letter requesting to remove the old company A attorney . Also last my company B changed the attorney firm to a different one and they did sent a new G28 for that .
I am kind of stressed until I see the letter which is going to be delayed because of the snow Storm :( .
I have sent the email to info@immigrationvoice.com just now.
Thanks folks for all your support. it really helps that some is there to here the concerns and provide suggestions .
-vinod
I do not believe original employer was involved in any Fraud but he did have financial trouble ( paying salary after 2 months , check bounce etc - that is the main reason I left) .
That company is MSU software based in Iowa ( just in case if anyone knows about it ) .
I tried several times approaching USCIS as well as Congressman's office to find the details of delay / extended review status etc but all I got was we need to wait until the review is complete.
I had switched attorney as soon as I joined company B and they AC21 and I have copy of the all the docs including the letter requesting to remove the old company A attorney . Also last my company B changed the attorney firm to a different one and they did sent a new G28 for that .
I am kind of stressed until I see the letter which is going to be delayed because of the snow Storm :( .
I have sent the email to info@immigrationvoice.com just now.
Thanks folks for all your support. it really helps that some is there to here the concerns and provide suggestions .
-vinod
tattoo cute love quotes for him. cute

NolaIndian32
09-29 01:16 PM
Kondur007 is right. If the dates move forward in leaps and bounds it is because not enough cases are being processed; if the dates stay the same or more forward at a slow rate, it means that USCIS has a demand for Visa Numbers and they are being requested in a consistent pattern, so DOS does not have to advance cut off dates so drastically.
Having said that - it still feels like Russion Roulet. It is tough to stay positive in this environment, so (here is my plug-in), JOIN TeamIV Today and run your stresses away!:D
"Unfortunately, they now will not have any excuses (with security check and name check moving towards "current": thanks to FBI), they WILL have to increase their efficiency in processing the cases!"
Man you are optimistic -
You can forget and kiss this thought goodbye.....
Having said that - it still feels like Russion Roulet. It is tough to stay positive in this environment, so (here is my plug-in), JOIN TeamIV Today and run your stresses away!:D
"Unfortunately, they now will not have any excuses (with security check and name check moving towards "current": thanks to FBI), they WILL have to increase their efficiency in processing the cases!"
Man you are optimistic -
You can forget and kiss this thought goodbye.....
more...
pictures xanga love quotes and
walking_dude
12-12 10:38 AM
I did create a poll to make a guesstimate of how many are ready to march in Detroit (when the weather was much better !).
Guess what only 14 members showed interest ! 14 members strolling down Detroit riverfront in freezing sub-zero temperatures - do you call it a rally?
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15456
When we conducted D.C. rally, there were roughly 1500 people attended. Each member has his/her own reason for not attending the rally.
The reasons could be, taking a day off from work or to far from their place etc..,
As a first step……..:)
Why don’t we plan for rally on the same day, same time at various major cities? This would enable members to attend in their respective cities.
We knew that, we are 25K+ members strong and can hold rallies/protests, where we have (major cities) at least 100+ members.
We must invite media and local US leader’s for rally and show our strength and request them to work towards the Green Cards.
Why don’t we plan for a rally during the this Christmas season?
Guess what only 14 members showed interest ! 14 members strolling down Detroit riverfront in freezing sub-zero temperatures - do you call it a rally?
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15456
When we conducted D.C. rally, there were roughly 1500 people attended. Each member has his/her own reason for not attending the rally.
The reasons could be, taking a day off from work or to far from their place etc..,
As a first step……..:)
Why don’t we plan for rally on the same day, same time at various major cities? This would enable members to attend in their respective cities.
We knew that, we are 25K+ members strong and can hold rallies/protests, where we have (major cities) at least 100+ members.
We must invite media and local US leader’s for rally and show our strength and request them to work towards the Green Cards.
Why don’t we plan for a rally during the this Christmas season?
dresses images quotes love quotes and photography. photography quotes about love.
arunmohan
01-22 01:36 AM
Figures suggest that there are over 800,000 pending applications. Recapture will get around approximately 215,000 green cards. We are shot of around 600,000 green cards, which will take around 4 years (@140k/yr EB green card) to address the current backlog, which contains your and mine application. This is a deep deep hole and EB3-I is at the bottom of this hole.
.
Sanju:
Actual number of I-485 pending is 673,694, please refer the following link.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Natz_Benefits_Oct2008.pdf
I don't know this number is only Employment based or it has included family based too.
Can someone please confirm this?
I beleive that the recapture is going to help us a lot.
.
Sanju:
Actual number of I-485 pending is 673,694, please refer the following link.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Natz_Benefits_Oct2008.pdf
I don't know this number is only Employment based or it has included family based too.
Can someone please confirm this?
I beleive that the recapture is going to help us a lot.
more...
makeup love quotes amp; photography
pbojja
05-21 04:32 PM
My I140 is pending at TSC from Apr 2007. No RFE. Called the CS and opened an SR in jan 08 and i got the standard reply. My Attorney opened another SR in May. Hoping to get some information on my case from TSC this time
I think all these processing times are unreal and who knows how they process these cases (may be GOD)
You are right , Its like a lottory now . I know a freind who applied in August 07got his 140 approved ...
How about forming a group whose dates are beyond processing times and send them to Ombudsman ... Problem with this is no one particaptes hoping next month my case will be approved ... I think only choice is praying to God so CIS can find our files
I think all these processing times are unreal and who knows how they process these cases (may be GOD)
You are right , Its like a lottory now . I know a freind who applied in August 07got his 140 approved ...
How about forming a group whose dates are beyond processing times and send them to Ombudsman ... Problem with this is no one particaptes hoping next month my case will be approved ... I think only choice is praying to God so CIS can find our files
girlfriend photography quotes pictures
vinabath
05-29 01:03 PM
To the best of my knowledge they make good money. I personally know so many examples where H-1s make more money than US citizens. Only exception would be the ones who are fulltime in Infosys type companies.
hairstyles hot tumblr photography love
kumar1
09-25 09:17 PM
"problems if generating paystubs"..is this a pure speculation or do you have to anything to back this statement....
xx
xx
hebron
04-20 09:44 AM
yes my case rejected due to number of years of education.
My case they rejected because i have 3 year Bsc and 2 year master now funny thing is that i know my friend who did similar course from same university but he did same master degree like me but in part time so he complete in 3 years and he got approval in 2009.
That's ridiculous :rolleyes: So did you pursue with MTR or filing in EB3?
My case they rejected because i have 3 year Bsc and 2 year master now funny thing is that i know my friend who did similar course from same university but he did same master degree like me but in part time so he complete in 3 years and he got approval in 2009.
That's ridiculous :rolleyes: So did you pursue with MTR or filing in EB3?
Jayr
08-22 02:15 PM
I like your word: "guestimate" (Guess + Estimate) i.e. tukka (hindi word)
Well, I don't think I am at the end of line of 300,000 people. There must be lots and lots of people whose priority date is after April 2004 might have filed. This includes 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
So I think 3 years is intelligent guess. But who knows I am just trying to make myself happy and trying to stay positive.
:)
My understanding was that once the 485 is filed, you go by RD. It doesn't matter what your PD is...
Does anyone know what the legislation is?
Well, I don't think I am at the end of line of 300,000 people. There must be lots and lots of people whose priority date is after April 2004 might have filed. This includes 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
So I think 3 years is intelligent guess. But who knows I am just trying to make myself happy and trying to stay positive.
:)
My understanding was that once the 485 is filed, you go by RD. It doesn't matter what your PD is...
Does anyone know what the legislation is?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar