My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

coke vs pepsi

images Coke Vs Pepsi: coke vs pepsi. Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi
  • Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi



  • mhtanim
    10-24 03:10 PM
    Wow! Congrats!

    You got approved even when your PD is not current. You really are lucky. I guess you are the first person that I have noticed getting EB3 approval as July filer. Good luck!





    wallpaper Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi coke vs pepsi. Coca-Cola-vs-Pepsi-Ads-Fubiz™-
  • Coca-Cola-vs-Pepsi-Ads-Fubiz™-



  • Alabaman
    07-21 03:10 PM
    thanks y'ba for pointing that out. Not everybody is IT. I always read of Oil boom in Calgary and I am thinking of moving there. I am a Process Engr.

    can we at least get the facts please before the naysayers votes us down? significant % of us are not IT folks





    coke vs pepsi. to get fans or followers,
  • to get fans or followers,



  • xela
    08-05 09:01 AM
    See we dont know what you wrote, so without that you might find people that find it offensive, simply because they have no idea what you just said.

    It is like you going out with friends and one of them doesn not speak your language, so wouldnt you speak English to make sure he or she isnt left out and feels uncomfortable?

    Plus if it gives people goosebumps and is a great piece of poetry share it all of us :-)





    2011 Coca-Cola-vs-Pepsi-Ads-Fubiz™- coke vs pepsi. Coke vs Pepsi at Thai boxer#39;s
  • Coke vs Pepsi at Thai boxer#39;s



  • gc4vk
    05-06 10:24 AM
    Please go and take some english writting classes first. Your english is very poor. Taking some classes will help you in longterm. MBA in US is taught in english not telgu. An MBA from a shady univ is not going to help you anyway and USCIS is cracking down hard on bogus porting these days.

    Hai, If you want to suggest some thing, do it. why do you have to get region in between and sincere advice you definitely need english class before suggesting some one else as you make spelling mistakes.



    more...


    coke vs pepsi. COKE Vs PEPSI
  • COKE Vs PEPSI



  • BharatPremi
    12-11 11:52 PM
    Every movement should have following factors to succeed.

    1) strategic, honest and commited leadership
    2) strategic think tanks
    3) High moral and ethical ground
    4) Dedicated volunteers
    5) high volume support from affected masses
    6) Strong communication network
    7) Constant flow of required finance, its control /management and proper
    usage
    8) strategic organization
    9) strategic intelligence
    10) Simple but valid and highly effective fighting methods.

    What do you think, in which area you can be fit to make our movement stronger?





    coke vs pepsi. hair Coke Versus Pepsi - Teen
  • hair Coke Versus Pepsi - Teen



  • gc_coming
    07-19 04:17 PM
    EB2 India - reached USCIS on July 2nd 9:05 am



    more...


    coke vs pepsi. Coca Cola VS Pepsi - AdMirror
  • Coca Cola VS Pepsi - AdMirror



  • kak1978
    06-25 11:23 AM
    May be some one who has already renewed their AP can answer this:

    I am about to renew my AP. What will be the start date on the new AP. Is it the date after the current AP expires(like with EAD) or the date the renewal application is approved. Appreciate any responses.

    Can someone answer this please.

    Thank you.





    2010 to get fans or followers, coke vs pepsi. Coke Vs Pepsi:
  • Coke Vs Pepsi:



  • ujjvalkoul
    05-12 01:05 PM
    Just an idea, otherwise I am afraid we will be in this boat forever, being exploited and instability galore



    more...


    coke vs pepsi. Coke vs. Pepsi
  • Coke vs. Pepsi



  • bostonqa
    06-18 12:36 PM
    remember folks, this will be a recurring theme for few years.

    what I mean by that is, everyone who gets there EAD and AP due to this huge movement, will be applying for renewal in exactly 6 months, so there will be waves of applicants.

    I'm assuming that almost all of the recent filers of 485 wont get there Green Card and hence will have to keep renewing there EAD's

    it might be a smart thing to ask for less time EAD (is this possible)

    so instead of asking 1Yr valid EAD, ask for 9 months EAD.
    and since you can apply 6 months before expiry you will be eligible to file for EAD renewal in 3 months (when there will be less crowd)





    hair Coke vs Pepsi at Thai boxer#39;s coke vs pepsi. Coke Vs Pepsi
  • Coke Vs Pepsi



  • gc_rip
    02-10 12:28 PM
    This is an amazing forum, and I would like to thank you all for the useful information.

    I know, it's going to be a long journey, but a start would definitely help.

    Thanks, :)



    more...


    coke vs pepsi. Coke vs Pepsi - wallpaper 800
  • Coke vs Pepsi - wallpaper 800



  • tiinap
    09-25 06:54 PM
    I support this idea of a Silicon Valley rally. I also think that for our next rally we first need need some new concept or central idea that will make us heard loud and clear and get even more national attention. I guess we all agree that the next rally shouldn't be simply a repeat of DC in a different location, but in some way take things to the next level.

    Our ranks are much smaller than the 12 million illegal immigrants, so we cannot get noticed based on sheer numbers alone. To get attention we need original & effective ideas. Like the flower campaign.

    One idea that we could use in our next rally is to ask each participant to come with a sign that reads "Waiting since (year)" where the date is when you first came to the US as a student or H1 or J1. In my case that's 1999 and I'm not even able to get in line for a green card.





    hot COKE Vs PEPSI coke vs pepsi. Sprite Vs Coca Cola Vs
  • Sprite Vs Coca Cola Vs



  • chanduv23
    10-05 10:33 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    house coke vs pepsi, pepsi vs coca coke vs pepsi. Coke vs. Pepsi
  • Coke vs. Pepsi



  • stldude
    07-20 03:53 PM
    Guys - Most of the banks have notifications service.Once u login to u'r account you can provide the cheque no.and request to be notified by e-mail once the check is cleared.. That way u don'thv. to check u'r bank a/c a million times in a day... :)





    tattoo hair Coke Versus Pepsi - Teen coke vs pepsi. coke vs pepsi-get it down and
  • coke vs pepsi-get it down and



  • coolvigo
    09-11 05:01 PM
    Dont worry. In July we'll all be current again.

    JULY ????



    more...


    pictures Coca Cola VS Pepsi - AdMirror coke vs pepsi. Re: Coca Cola VS Pepsi
  • Re: Coca Cola VS Pepsi



  • pmpforgc
    02-19 09:22 AM
    I tried without success to get a life insurance here in the US, the reason: no GC. You can get life insurance but the premiums are outrageous.

    Agent from New yourk Life told me that other comanies are not familiar with non-GC (such as US on H-1B candidates) so they are not ready to go for h-1B life insurance, but since New yourk life is Already in market for other ethanic communities that understand other immigration issues and ready to go for Non-GC candiadates too.

    so my question is have you approached them during your efforts, what were your conclusions if you approached them.





    dresses Sprite Vs Coca Cola Vs coke vs pepsi. Coke vs Pepsi by *kinkei on
  • Coke vs Pepsi by *kinkei on



  • superdoc
    09-23 08:32 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I am in a unique situation and your valuable advice is highly appreciated. I worked for company A for 3 years and filed my 140 and 485(july 2007). I quit the company in may this year and joined another company. My 140 was approved on 06/16/2006. recently my previous employer revoked my I-140. I got a notice from USCIS that my I-140 and I-485 has been withdrawn. As per my new attorney since i meet all the conditions for job porting (180 days, 140 approved, and same job profile), no one else other than me can withdraw my I-485 application. my attorney filed an MTR today. Can i work while my MTR is pending. Is Withdrawal acknowledgement notice is same as denial notice ? please help
    sorry to hear that..i think u should be fine are u on h1 or ead..if on h1 then there should be no problem...

    FYI-- is it this desi employer?



    more...


    makeup Coke vs. Pepsi coke vs pepsi. coke vs pepsi, pepsi vs coca
  • coke vs pepsi, pepsi vs coca



  • somegchuh
    07-21 12:49 PM
    All I can say is that everyone has their personal reasons for the decisions they make. This thread is information exchange thread for those who are looking to move to Canada. This isn't about why one should go one place vs another.

    I welcome you to start another thread where ppl can debate whether they should move to India or consider moving elsewhere. In fact, I will be happy to discuss the options there. But I request ppl to not divert the focus of this thread.

    Why don't you start a similar forum for "going back to India" ? I hate to burst your "bubble of hope" but Canadian population and job market is limited and the opportunities for professionals like us are limited. Why not consider going back to India and taking up some of the lucrative opportunities in middle management in the IT industry.

    The Indian economy is booming and the salaries are excellent. You just need to make some adjustments with quality of life (pollution, traffic). Atleast its better than going to Canada, living in limbo while looking for suitable jobs for a long-time, sometimes even doing odd jobs just to make ends meet. I hate our Indian mentality that "every place in the world is better than our own country". Give me a break guys.

    My plan of action is very clear: Go back to India and live there happily. If there are other opportunities in US then come back.

    Cheers.





    girlfriend coke vs pepsi-get it down and coke vs pepsi. СПбГУ gt; Coca-Cola Vs Pepsi
  • СПбГУ gt; Coca-Cola Vs Pepsi



  • H1B-GC
    06-25 10:22 AM
    I have a same question regarding travel on existing AP when AP renewal is pending. According to the statement on the form, we can't travel.

    I had asked this question to my Attorney and they said we could Travel on EXISTING and VALID AP even when the Renewal is pending. Make sure you have the Courier Receipts and the Copy of I-94 with you before you travel.Please take this Advise at your Risk.Contact yr Attorney to what he/she says.





    hairstyles Coke vs Pepsi - wallpaper 800 coke vs pepsi. Coca-Cola VS Pepsi
  • Coca-Cola VS Pepsi



  • sanju
    01-22 12:18 AM
    So, what are the options for EB3-I? It appears that porting to EB2 will be more difficult moving forward due to difficulties in getting PERM approved especially for IT professions.

    If the recapture of unused visas does happen, what is the estimate on how much EB3I would move?

    Figures suggest that there are over 800,000 pending applications. Recapture will get around approximately 215,000 green cards. We are shot of around 600,000 green cards, which will take around 4 years (@140k/yr EB green card) to address the current backlog, which contains your and mine application. This is a deep deep hole and EB3-I is at the bottom of this hole.


    .





    sri1309
    03-18 05:34 PM
    I hope the admins keep this thread open and not kill it. I am not sure what the intentions of the OP ( some of you claimed that he wants to create a rift ), but this is definitely a valid concern for all the EB3(I) guys. This is a natural reaction to the frustrations of EB3(I) guys just like the mass upheaval during the July 2007 VB fiasco. Since it was across the board, there were no differences. Now since this involves only EB3(I), there is not much support from IV or others. But in my opinion, this is as much unfair as the Julay VB fiasco.
    Some of the EB2(I) guys are worried that their GC dreams would get delayed if there is any Admin fix for EB3(I). For all those individuals in EB2(I) who want to oppose any kind of admin fix for EB3(I), I just want you to think about it. Is it really fair? There are individuals in EB3(I) waiting since 2001 - a total of 8+ years. Don't get me wrong - but some of the EB2(I) guys who have applied as late as 2006 and 2007 are expecting/hoping to get their GC this year if there is a spillover. And I think these are the individuals ( not all of the EB2 guys though ) who are opposing any kind of admin fix ( please dont yell at me or curse me etc...if you are not one among those mentioned, then please dont worry..this is not about you::) Ofcourse i would like each one of us to get GC as soon as possible) to EB3(I).
    And I dont see why there will be a rift between EB2 and EB3 if each of us follows net etiquette in positng responses. Let's do some constuctive brainstoming - without getting into perosnal attacks or getting too emotional. Let's do what is right and not what each one of us thinks is right. Then I guess there wont be any rifts. The only thing I am asking is to get EB3(I) to advnace a little bit. I am not asking for it be on par with EB2(I). I hope some of you see a point in my frustration::))
    Do you really want EB2(I) to advance to 2005/2006 while EB3(I) guys are still languishing in 2001? That's totally unfair in my opinion. I know this world is not fair but how can anyone else try to divide us if we all stand united? And to stand united, EB2 guys should be willing to support any initiative to help EB3(I) move from stone ages::))
    Peace!
    ( I am getting ready with my body armour for all the brickbats various people are going to throw at me::))

    Regards

    Well said. I agree with most of you here.

    This can be a move to ask for more numbers for EB3 and to be treated fairly. My EB2 friends with 2007 priority dates are hopeful to get it next year and here I am in EB3 with no hope. There is no reason to be hopeful if we go by last 3-4 years of data as to what happened with EB3,.
    One guy here provided with some numbers and logic. If its true that there are many more in EB3 than in EB2, then we must ask for more numbers. Its pure nonsense that an EB2 waits for x years and Eb3 waits for 3x.
    MOst importantly we must fight togheter for anything, but commonsense definitely tells some things which this greencard guy noted. As he says there is no reason to hope for anything in EB3 with spillover or anything. It will not spill into EB3. We must ask for fairness and at the same time push for removal of quotas for everyone.
    There is no reason why EB2 get upset and if so, then we cant help. We cannot hold our GCs at hold to make you happy. Hope you agree.





    pcs
    04-12 12:30 PM
    We need to get 1000 guys signing up. Please send an email to all.

    Thanks



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar