My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

quotes on mothers love

images of quotes about mothers quotes on mothers love. so much quotes. mothers
  • so much quotes. mothers



  • Openarms
    06-02 05:24 PM
    The summary in OpenCongress.org says below: that means it is only for family based gc not employmement based gc?? where can we read full info??
    "
    This legislation would reform the family-based immigration system and speed up the process for family members of legal immigrants to secure visas. Specifically, it would reclassify spouses and children of legal immigrants as immediate relatives, raise the per-country family-sponsored immigration limits from 7 percent to 10 percent of total admissions, recapture visas that went unused in previous years due to bureaucratic errors, allow widows and spouses to remain eligible for visas after the death of a sponsoring family member, and more.
    "





    wallpaper so much quotes. mothers quotes on mothers love. Mother Love!
  • Mother Love!



  • pamposh
    01-20 06:39 PM
    Everyone, there is a temporary problem with donating money through PayPal.

    Our webmaster is on the phone with them and we expect it to be fixed soon. Someone will post again as soon as it is up.

    Please hold on to your wallets in the meantime.

    Just wondering if this is fixed or not yet.:confused:





    quotes on mothers love. love quotes for mothers. love
  • love quotes for mothers. love



  • GCNirvana007
    08-25 06:12 PM
    Would like to clear two things:
    1) I did not give you red :)
    2) Mine is TSC all the way from 140, no RFE, same company for 6 years + and still no result :)

    :p Thanks on the first one

    I was meaning that message for seekerinpeace for the transfer :)





    2011 Mother Love! quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love. love
  • quotes on mothers love. love



  • ragz4u
    04-03 10:47 AM
    We are working really hard to get our amendments in. Please understand, we are not doing this for fun. We are into this just like you for our green cards. It would really help if we get support instead of having to answer the same questions over and over

    To emphasize again

    We are trying to get our amendments in the bill. It is not an easy task considering that the senators have achieved a fine balance behind the doors and are unwilling to be the ones to break it. But again, we are going full steam with this as it means as much to us as to you. And remember, we are a voluntary non-profit organization. Before you start doubting anyone here, remember, there is no gain for us doing this.



    more...


    quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love.
  • quotes on mothers love.



  • chanduv23
    06-12 01:26 PM
    Your frustration is understandable. But, the reason for such a situation is not because of IV.

    Things are not working for a lot of people and yes, things are very very difficult.

    Behind thee scenes IV is building a strong organization. People approach IV saying they can help in all possible ways, IV coordinator talks to them and coordinates efforts.

    Lots of efforts are happening in background.

    Fresh new ideas are welcome and initiatives are also welcome. Today I started a new campaign along with a team dedicated for this. Behind the scenes I picked some real good members , talked to them and everyone are charged up to do something.

    On an open forum all IV can say isJoj a state chapter, donate to IV.

    So if you are interested, contact IV and someone will connect with you





    quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love.
  • quotes on mothers love.



  • prolegalimmi
    03-28 10:47 AM
    Please shut your mouth. You do not know and feel what we are going thru (PBEC victim). As a member of this community, and have contibuted monetary support, I too, would like to have the problem in PBEC be heard.

    There is only one thing I suggest, please do not have this guy "prolegalimmi" speak in front of the congressman.

    With all due respect to your point of view without being rude, I am a BEC victim from April 2001. I have been waiting to get my Labor Certification from April of 2001. Till date, I know it may be in one of the BECs if it wasn't lost in transit. I was not able to obtain a screen shot nor do I have a 45 day letter. Still I say, when setting priorities, set it on what can be accomplished in the next two weeks, I agree with you in using the IVs opportunity to speak to bring all issues. But definitely not agree with your tone of voice. IV has clearly stated in its media relations page that members that have no respect to opinions and have no decency in their language can be taken out or censored.
    Thanks for your time.



    more...


    quotes on mothers love. 2010 love quotes for mothers.
  • 2010 love quotes for mothers.



  • StarSun
    03-09 11:50 AM
    Waiting for VB, Predicting dates of VB is a passive activity.
    Register for Advocacy Days (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=80&Itemid=36) and actually be the voice for the change each of us want and needs to solve our issues! Be active!





    2010 love quotes for mothers. love quotes on mothers love. of quotes about mothers
  • of quotes about mothers



  • ArkBird
    03-10 08:22 PM
    Contributed $100 towards Advocacy day Transaction # 3T1561722N075700Y

    @indigowiki, You have impressive list of action items in your signature. How about adding one more for becoming donor on IV?

    Lead by example! Let the people know you are serious about your IV efforts.



    more...


    quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love.
  • quotes on mothers love.



  • McLuvin
    03-26 02:47 PM
    this is the highlight thread of the month... every month... this is the exciting, nail biting, end of the stick excitement that keeps me on this site forever... really...

    The best way to put it is...

    This thread is like the last ball chetan Sharma bowled to javid Maindad, and india lost....

    I mean we know that the dates are not going to move by miles... still we keep the lights on... :D





    hair quotes on mothers love. love quotes on mothers love. See more mother love quotes
  • See more mother love quotes



  • unitednations
    08-16 09:16 PM
    I do, but I don't get all the answers.



    Didn't think about that. but... why would officer ask "do you work for the sponsoring employer"? Isn't your GC same as family based, asylum, etc. green cards? Does officer even have that information right away? What do they ask usually?




    I don't see the difference between being laid off and leaving yourself. In case of being laid off, your employer has to show intent of employing you forever. If any document will surface, that he had plans to lay you off before applying for I-140 or without you invoking AC21 at moment of AOS, then you are in the same trouble.



    These issues are raised not to start freaking out, but just to know them and not to do some silly things.

    In general... take this philosophically - it never ends. If not immigration, then something else will always be. Just know the law, keep your paperwork in order, don't talk to government employees without a lawyer, flex your mind, and do your thing.

    There is a category code on the greencard. Each category code tells POE officer how one got the greencard.



    more...


    quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love.
  • quotes on mothers love.



  • chanduv23
    11-02 06:39 PM
    It shows that the interpretation of law is not same everywhere.
    some people get it easily and some dont. Bridgeport, CT DMV is very crowded most of the time and tough to get things done. There are a lot of people of a kind that come there and it is tough. you must try Westport etc kind of areas next time.

    yes, there was so much difference between Bridgeport and Hamden. Eventually I got it for 5 years though I had just 1 year extension on my H1b. I am now in NYC and have to get NY license and just to play it safe , am planning to get the license when I get my h1b 3 year extension which will be applied sometime beginning next year.





    hot quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love. These motherhood quotes will
  • These motherhood quotes will



  • Legal
    06-12 02:00 PM
    This is my thought process (also referred by Ron G):


    July 2007 brought in approximately 500K 485 cases.

    We do not know how many cases were pending as of June 2007.

    Fiscal year 2007-2008 USCIS used over 140K EB VISA numbers (I think it was around 155K).
    Fiscal year 2008-2009 USCIS will use atleast 140K EB VISA numbers

    so, 500K - 300K = 200K.

    Assuming USICS approval rate is 85%; 75K of 500K are denied.

    200K - 75K = 125K EB cases pending from the July 2007 cases.

    Additions: from all current categories - may be 25 K in 2 years?

    So, 150 K plus whatever that was pending as of June 2007.

    So next fiscal year, 2009 if USCIS uses the quota 140 K, most or all of the 2007 filings will be cleared. If not EB3 I, definitely EB2 I and C, EB3 ROW will be cleared.

    Depending on new filings, EB3 I might retrogress but retrogression might come within 3-4 years instead of current 8 years.

    I strongly believe, beginning Jan 2010, dates for EB2 (I and C) will move forward heaps and bounds followed by EB3 ROW.

    "Law is an ass".

    One potential loophole (I realize it could be wishful thinking on our part) is how the current law is interpreted. Let's say USCIS interprets the current law in such way that preadjudcated cases have to be approved before taking in new cases, then the country cap hurdle could be overcome without legislation.

    With the current economic situation, tightening of PERM, etc new EB-2 row applications are likely to slow down further. At the most, new approvals will have to be delayed by 12 months or less.

    Could it be legally challenged? Could someone bring a lawsuit to force USCIS to stop issuing GCs to people who have been waiting 10+ yrs or more? possible. I doubt anyone can force them to cancel the already issued GCs.

    Then USCIS could say they have enough preadjudicated cases, and are not able to adjudicate until they clear the backlog.;)

    For the politicians and USCIS this is a much better way to handle India EB backlog than to "issue several hudred thousands of foreign laborers immigrant visas when American citizens are losing jobs in millions" through recapture bill.

    I feel like I just wrote a short story.:)

    Members, feel free to comment.



    more...


    house quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love.
  • quotes on mothers love.



  • getgreensoon1
    04-20 12:07 PM
    Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).

    These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.





    tattoo quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love. 10 Quotes About Love: Mom
  • 10 Quotes About Love: Mom



  • dhesha
    07-09 12:35 PM
    Can some one please tell how and where to sent? Is there any website where I can order online? I wanna do it right away :rolleyes:



    more...


    pictures 2010 love quotes for mothers. quotes on mothers love. hair for mothers love quotes
  • hair for mothers love quotes



  • needhelp!
    09-22 05:22 PM
    Thats it.. nothing to lose. Things can only get BETTER if you call.

    Called all, irrespective of support for this bill.

    In Tamil, there is a proverb.

    " Try to move the mountain by hair. If it succeeds , we moved the mountain.
    If not , only .... ".


    Keep calling friends. Just throw the stones. Don't worry about the results.





    dresses These motherhood quotes will quotes on mothers love. Tags: 500 mother teresa quotes
  • Tags: 500 mother teresa quotes



  • thomachan72
    04-06 04:23 PM
    If I could hire IV by paying some money and then forget about it, i would do that. However, as far as I know, IV core is composed of regular folks who are also on visas and therefore can only work during their spare time/vaccation time. I know every one of us is impatient with this EB process, but the reality is our movment is not big/strong enough. Most of us once we get hold of the Green card (is it really green color??) completely forget that we were once part of an everlasting que with so many desperate people.
    This is the main difference between EB community and the ilegals. Ilegals are united by a lot of factors and even their legal relatives dont think twice before struggling/fighting for them. How many of our dear Indian/chinese friends (who are citizens of this nation) will stand up for us??? Even though many came here and strugled to obtain the EB green card, now we are alien to them!!!
    Consider the ilegal people:-
    theoratically, they are not supposed to have any voice in this nation simply because they are ilegals and hiding from the law. How come then that they are able to have such a huge protest march?? because most of the people who protested for them and stand up for them are legals
    We will be 100 times more successful if the major indian associations/chinese associations or other country associations raise the voice for us. They should "BECOME HUMAN BEINGS ONCE AGAIN" and feel for us. We should remind them once again of the strange and long path many of them went through to get the GC.
    HOW COME THEY IGNORE US???? IF THEY IGNORE US, WHO WILL CONSIDER US???
    IV??? my friends IV core member is a person of leadership quality for sure, but he/she is just in the same unstable boat as me and you.
    WE DESPERATELY NEED FOLKS IN THE MAIN LAND TO REACH OUT TO US.



    more...


    makeup quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love.
  • quotes on mothers love.



  • akhilmahajan
    08-18 11:13 AM
    Got Card Production Ordered email today.
    I had opened a Expedite SR on august 4th, which was denied on August 5th.
    Thanks to everyone and hope you all will receive your cards soon.
    Case Details:
    E Filed May 29th
    TSC
    FP on 6/28/2008
    NO LUD's
    CPO: 8/18/2008


    GO IV GO





    girlfriend 10 Quotes About Love: Mom quotes on mothers love. house love quotes for mothers.
  • house love quotes for mothers.



  • bigboy007
    07-25 04:49 PM
    Expectation is itself on July 2nd courier based Apps were around 20000+ but ofcourse after 2nd the no. of applications significantly reduced hope for the best





    hairstyles quotes on mothers love. quotes on mothers love. Tags: 500 mother teresa quotes
  • Tags: 500 mother teresa quotes



  • svn
    04-10 06:00 PM
    <bump>





    chaukas
    08-27 03:48 PM
    I kind of remember last time when I had applied online for AP , I had to go to the USCIS office for FP, so most likely your FP was for AP not for 485.





    H1B-GC
    02-21 07:34 AM
    'AAA Life Insurance' is offering 200K Term life Insurance for $25.72 / Month provided a person has to pass a Medical Test.Wondering $25.72 a Month is Fairly Priced compared to other Vendors ??



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar