
beautifulMind
10-08 01:01 PM
Anybody else know more on this topic
Thanks
Thanks
wallpaper house mac wallpaper hd 3d.
Dhundhun
07-12 02:35 PM
The application was received on 7/10 and the checks were cashed today - How will you receive the resceipt number ? Would it come in the mail?
USCIS will sent you receipt. If you do internet banking and can see your check, on reverse side of check, they stamp with detailed infromation. If you can access that you can find it.
Yesterday I picked up receipt number for my son from check, who applied OPT/EAD in CSC.
Otherwise wait for few more days to get receipt.
USCIS will sent you receipt. If you do internet banking and can see your check, on reverse side of check, they stamp with detailed infromation. If you can access that you can find it.
Yesterday I picked up receipt number for my son from check, who applied OPT/EAD in CSC.
Otherwise wait for few more days to get receipt.
sunnysharma
08-16 09:43 AM
we sent 3 seperate checks for each family member
Best Option is print these checks, Probably u will be able to see the numbers clearly..
Best Option is print these checks, Probably u will be able to see the numbers clearly..
2011 mac wallpaper hd 3d. hd spring wallpapers Picture
Legal_In_A_Limbo
04-27 09:22 PM
same happened with me, already posted on couple of other threads.
Hi,
My H1 which was approved back in 2006 has been re-opened today...This is the status I see on USCIS web-site
Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on April 26, 2009, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
I have used AC-21 and been working with new employer on EAD since April, 2008. I talked to my old employer and they said they have sent a request to withdraw my H-1B and all other immigration applications. So, I am assuming that they have also withdrawn 140. He also said when someone leaves the company its a normal process to withdraw all the immigration related documents.
Can you please tell me, what will happen to my cases. If someone has gone through the same, if they can share their experiece that will be really appreciated.
Hi,
My H1 which was approved back in 2006 has been re-opened today...This is the status I see on USCIS web-site
Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on April 26, 2009, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
I have used AC-21 and been working with new employer on EAD since April, 2008. I talked to my old employer and they said they have sent a request to withdraw my H-1B and all other immigration applications. So, I am assuming that they have also withdrawn 140. He also said when someone leaves the company its a normal process to withdraw all the immigration related documents.
Can you please tell me, what will happen to my cases. If someone has gone through the same, if they can share their experiece that will be really appreciated.
more...

akred
04-15 11:33 AM
It's illegal to work without authorization from DHS. Penalty if detected is deportation from the US.
Better consult a lawyer and not rely on opinion from an open forum in this case.
Better consult a lawyer and not rely on opinion from an open forum in this case.
h1b_professional
08-17 09:17 AM
Its Aug 17! even though most of us do not have receipt yet, we can forget about refiling
more...
loudobbs
07-17 05:39 PM
You seriously think anyone is going to answer given your user name?!
I was trying to be sarcastic....:D :D :D :D
I was trying to be sarcastic....:D :D :D :D
2010 mac wallpaper hd 3d. wallpaper

dskhabra
01-06 09:42 AM
There will be no movement for EB2I without spill over. It seems this year is the key as the spillover expected is much more than the previous years (based on the pending application numbers). 10K from last year's family based leftover numbers should also go to EB2 I and EB2 C.
more...
dhirajs98
04-09 10:27 AM
I have registered an LLC on wife's EAD. She is the sole owner of the company and working as a contractor for another company and getting salary on her company's name. Before she registered this company she never used her EAD. She is/was on H4 visa.
What needs to be done to make sure she in on her EAD now and not on H4 anymore?
How she can become an employee of her own company and get payed every 15 days.
What needs to be done to run a payroll and pay herself salary on monthly or bi-monthly basis?
Please advise.
What needs to be done to make sure she in on her EAD now and not on H4 anymore?
How she can become an employee of her own company and get payed every 15 days.
What needs to be done to run a payroll and pay herself salary on monthly or bi-monthly basis?
Please advise.
hair wallpapers hd 3d. mac

gc_maine2
05-25 09:45 AM
Sent just now.
more...
needhelp!
10-19 05:07 PM
Thats exactly exact..
Are you talking about the Diwali Mela event on November 10th?
Are you talking about the Diwali Mela event on November 10th?
hot wallpapers hd 3d. mac
yagw
07-27 12:28 AM
I need your input.
My PD was Feb 2006-EB2.
I changed job on June 22nd to another company using EAD. Now the PD has become current for Aug.My old company and the new company are in different cities but it is the same state.
I was planning to apply for AC-21 but i have not gotten consistent pay checks yet. My first check was a partial check. I will have 2 consistent paychecks by Aug 15th.
1) Is it safe to just wait and see if i get a 485 approval without alerting USCIS about my job change?
I am thinking since the job change is very recent they might not know about this job change.
Its not mandatory to file AC21. If at all any RFE for EVL, you can respond at that time with your new job info.
2) If they denied my 485 application for any reason ,can i continue to work while i apply for "reconsidering my 485 application" and file AC-21 with the new company?
My understanding is, till your MTR is approved, you cannot work. Ofcourse, this applies only if you're using EAD based on that i-485. If you're still on H1/other visa or using EAD based on some other I-485, this wont apply to you.
Please advice what you think about this. Basically i am trying to "not rock the boat" and raise suspicion and more RFEs by notifying them about this very recent change.
I agree.. at this time just let it take the course...
Thank you very much for your advice and help in this matter.
BTW, if your address changed (since you mentioned the job is in different city), then you HAVE to file the AR-11 within 10 days. Don't take chance on that...
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice.
My PD was Feb 2006-EB2.
I changed job on June 22nd to another company using EAD. Now the PD has become current for Aug.My old company and the new company are in different cities but it is the same state.
I was planning to apply for AC-21 but i have not gotten consistent pay checks yet. My first check was a partial check. I will have 2 consistent paychecks by Aug 15th.
1) Is it safe to just wait and see if i get a 485 approval without alerting USCIS about my job change?
I am thinking since the job change is very recent they might not know about this job change.
Its not mandatory to file AC21. If at all any RFE for EVL, you can respond at that time with your new job info.
2) If they denied my 485 application for any reason ,can i continue to work while i apply for "reconsidering my 485 application" and file AC-21 with the new company?
My understanding is, till your MTR is approved, you cannot work. Ofcourse, this applies only if you're using EAD based on that i-485. If you're still on H1/other visa or using EAD based on some other I-485, this wont apply to you.
Please advice what you think about this. Basically i am trying to "not rock the boat" and raise suspicion and more RFEs by notifying them about this very recent change.
I agree.. at this time just let it take the course...
Thank you very much for your advice and help in this matter.
BTW, if your address changed (since you mentioned the job is in different city), then you HAVE to file the AR-11 within 10 days. Don't take chance on that...
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice.
more...
house mac wallpaper hd 3d. wallpapers hd 3d. nature wallpapers hd hd 3d
HumHongeKamiyab
03-16 12:05 PM
Thanks Yagw. Appreciate your response. That is the part I am not certain: If they ask for Copies of Tax return?
Also, as per my understanding, You only get RFE when your PD is current (I did not file AC21, when I switched to EAD). And, since EB3 india is stuck on Oct 01 for months now, It will be years before they get to my case. Am I right in my assumption ?
Also, as per my understanding, You only get RFE when your PD is current (I did not file AC21, when I switched to EAD). And, since EB3 india is stuck on Oct 01 for months now, It will be years before they get to my case. Am I right in my assumption ?
tattoo mac wallpaper hd 3d.
GIDOC
07-18 01:49 AM
I would agree that he should consult with an attorney. However, I am not sure if he needs to be in the country to file the 485. I am not sure about the medical though.
more...
pictures wallpapers hd 3d. mac
amitga
03-21 10:38 AM
Please see my answers below.
I'm on H4. I have got an offer from a company and they will do my H1
I have few questions
1)How easy it is to transfer H1's to another company? What documents I need?
The process of trasfer is same as applying new H1. Only thing you need paystubs from the existing employer to trasfer H1.
2)Is it possible to convert back to h4? I have 2 kids so I might have to convert back to H4 from h1 if I cannot take the stress.
what documents do I need?Do I need to go out of US for this?
H1 to H4 trasfer is also possible, but again pay stubs are required.
3)Once back on H4, and in future If I want to get back on h1, Am I subject to cap?
Yes you will be subject to cap.
I'm on H4. I have got an offer from a company and they will do my H1
I have few questions
1)How easy it is to transfer H1's to another company? What documents I need?
The process of trasfer is same as applying new H1. Only thing you need paystubs from the existing employer to trasfer H1.
2)Is it possible to convert back to h4? I have 2 kids so I might have to convert back to H4 from h1 if I cannot take the stress.
what documents do I need?Do I need to go out of US for this?
H1 to H4 trasfer is also possible, but again pay stubs are required.
3)Once back on H4, and in future If I want to get back on h1, Am I subject to cap?
Yes you will be subject to cap.
dresses mac wallpaper hd 3d.

nikamd
05-13 08:31 AM
I am in the same boat. Current from March.........but nothing yet....:(:(:(:(:(:(
more...
makeup mac wallpaper hd 3d. nature
shana04
02-01 06:07 AM
There is a seperate thread on this. Look it up.
My 2 c:
- Stay away from Murthy. They've screwed up at least 2 cases that I know of. And their response is slow.
- Thomas Fan in MD: Run like you've seen the devil. I have no idea why malpractice suits has not been filed against him yet.
- Clark Trevor in CA - Guy is awesome but expensive.
- Ellen Krengel in CA - Decent.
- Gowda in MI - Slow, inefficient.
- Rajeev Khanna - seems to be good, efficient and responsive.
- Jon Wu, CA - Slow as hell but knows the ins/outs
I gave you points.
I do not care about money right now. All I need is a good attorney where I can sleep happily for some time. I will try Rajiv kahana, then.
One of my friend also got his GC from Rajiv kahana.
Thanks my friend.
My 2 c:
- Stay away from Murthy. They've screwed up at least 2 cases that I know of. And their response is slow.
- Thomas Fan in MD: Run like you've seen the devil. I have no idea why malpractice suits has not been filed against him yet.
- Clark Trevor in CA - Guy is awesome but expensive.
- Ellen Krengel in CA - Decent.
- Gowda in MI - Slow, inefficient.
- Rajeev Khanna - seems to be good, efficient and responsive.
- Jon Wu, CA - Slow as hell but knows the ins/outs
I gave you points.
I do not care about money right now. All I need is a good attorney where I can sleep happily for some time. I will try Rajiv kahana, then.
One of my friend also got his GC from Rajiv kahana.
Thanks my friend.
girlfriend house 2010 mac wallpaper hd
munnu77
06-11 08:43 AM
Wht do u mean..partially?
hairstyles mac wallpaper hd 3d. wallpaper
WillIWin?
02-18 10:16 AM
Hello everyone,
I know this topic is taboo and probably raised eleswhere, but I couldn't help wonder one thing.
The BECs have shut down and no more LCs are pending. Also labour substitution is not allowed anymore. So does that not mean that from this point onwards we should NEVER see the priority dates retrogress any further? I mean isint that logical or am I missing something major? Until now, the pending LCs in the BECs were hanging like a sword over our heads, but now that problem is gone (i know a lot of people have suffered over the years for the same and I respect that).
I guess my question is: Is there ANY possible reason for the PDs for any country to further retrogress?
Your reasoning is nearly correct. But you are missing Two points:
1. There will be some cases from BECs which could not file AOSs in time since their labors did not clear for them in the july/aug timeframe. Only when these have cleared will the chances of further retrogression decrease.
2. ALSO - Just as an example, If there are 100000 Eb2s with PDs of 2005. We know that there are NOT 10000 visa #s available for EB2s, in that case too, the dates will retrogress - since thats the only way they can prevent visa #s being used.
Am I making much sense ?
I know this topic is taboo and probably raised eleswhere, but I couldn't help wonder one thing.
The BECs have shut down and no more LCs are pending. Also labour substitution is not allowed anymore. So does that not mean that from this point onwards we should NEVER see the priority dates retrogress any further? I mean isint that logical or am I missing something major? Until now, the pending LCs in the BECs were hanging like a sword over our heads, but now that problem is gone (i know a lot of people have suffered over the years for the same and I respect that).
I guess my question is: Is there ANY possible reason for the PDs for any country to further retrogress?
Your reasoning is nearly correct. But you are missing Two points:
1. There will be some cases from BECs which could not file AOSs in time since their labors did not clear for them in the july/aug timeframe. Only when these have cleared will the chances of further retrogression decrease.
2. ALSO - Just as an example, If there are 100000 Eb2s with PDs of 2005. We know that there are NOT 10000 visa #s available for EB2s, in that case too, the dates will retrogress - since thats the only way they can prevent visa #s being used.
Am I making much sense ?
eilsoe
05-12 04:31 AM
I like 'em :)
The dont is quite hard to make out on some of 'em, but overall I think they're great =) And I'm not just saying that because you're danish :lol:
The dont is quite hard to make out on some of 'em, but overall I think they're great =) And I'm not just saying that because you're danish :lol:
eb3_nepa
03-17 12:07 PM
bkam, just out of personal curiosity, what is ur plan B. Just for my personal Info.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar