My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

tablas de multiplicar para imprimir

images tablas de multiplicar para tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. multiplicar para imprimir.
  • multiplicar para imprimir.



  • pappu
    01-14 03:33 PM
    pappu,

    With limited information, it was the best I could do :)

    What is your take on all these bills.. I am sure you have much more info. Do you see any hope of EB relief in 2009?
    There is growing pessimism in EB community.

    We have some rough plans for 2009.
    We need to wait for some time to see how immigration bill becomes a priority. We anticipate some more placeholder bills that will make a statement. However in the end, there will have to be a bi-partisan effort and strong will to write a CIR. I feel economy will take priority initially but they will have to look at immigration sooner than later. Admin fixes is another possibility we see. While the EB2 India and China are now getting direct benefit from horizontal spillovers, in 2009 we need to meet again with the administration and make a good case about EB3 India, China and EB3ROW backlogs. The problem seems to be increasing due to limited visas per year. This is the reason dates have not been moving. Several Other small items for admin fixes are also in brainstorming stage. Like We want to address processing delays on all applications for all categories, do something to protect the rights of immigrants, etc.

    We also want to involve more members who got their greencards or immigrants who are now citizens on IV. We want suggestions from members how we can do that and get their support for this cause.

    I am sure with the new initiatives you will love Immigrationvoice more and want to come to IV everyday.

    At your end, please try to spread the word about IV. We can be successful in all our initiatives only if we can get more participation. Thus we need to get more EB India, china and ROW members in the IV fold. This must be our top priority early this year before we launch our big campaigns.

    We look to members reading this post to help us reach out to their friends and introduce IV to them. We have well meaning intentions for everyone in every category and country and want to help and bring relief. It is important that we come together on IV and make a united effort to end our common immigration problems.





    wallpaper multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • h1techSlave
    07-10 11:06 AM
    let us not forget in that case the British were on Indian soil, here we are doing Gandhigiri in another
    country ON THEIR SOIL!!

    I have read Gandhi's autobiography. He clearly explains that he first tried and succeeded using his manthra of passive resistance in South Africa against appalling treatment of Indian workers. They were on 'H1B' in South Africa and were treated worse than stray dogs. Gandhi fought against that and had some success.

    So the idea of passive resistance DOES work in a foreign land. We are fighting against injustice. Even H1B folks have some fundamental human rights, whether we are in a foreign country or not.

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave





    tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • h1b_forever
    04-16 10:39 AM
    Good luck with everything. Hopefully everything works out.





    2011 tablas de multiplicar para tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • stillhopefull
    08-27 04:42 PM
    not sure if it is too late, but I just sent to Sen. Warner and Sen. Webb of Virginia.

    Thanks!



    more...


    tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. TABLA DE MULTIPLICACIÓN
  • TABLA DE MULTIPLICACIÓN



  • gcwait2007
    12-31 09:35 AM
    Texas is a great state...No hassle. My first H1-B is expiring in Feb 2008 and they renewed my driving licence for 5 more years till my birth day in 2013.





    tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • prabasiodia
    07-15 02:44 PM
    1. Recapture unused visas identified by USCIS Ombudsman
    2. Remove spouse and children from the numerical limit
    3. Either remove country wise (diversity) quota or increase it to some respectable limits that adheres to true representation based on population and the country’s immigration quotient.
    4. What about automatic GC, say after 8 or 9 or 10 years in H1/L1 status?
    5. Last of all, all the recaptured numbers should go to the persons based on the very first Port Of Entry date with continuous status. It doesn’t matter whether you came on F1 went to H1 then H4. The very first POE date should rule and people that have been languishing for years should get a reprieve. It’ll only be fair that a person that came on 1999 on whatever category gets a visa first than a late comer in 2005. PD is illogical since many of us had to change jobs and do what not and start afresh and still saw no light at the end of the tunnel.



    more...


    tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • smsthss
    12-07 10:43 AM
    what is the typical processing time stated by USCIS on its website for issuing EAD card. Where in USCIS website is it mentioned?





    2010 tablas de multiplicar para tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • sanju_dba
    09-15 01:46 PM
    Hi Reddy,
    You did great with your money. You have solid investments and portfolios. You are very close to a millionare. Can you share your success story to us ?
    What was your financial strategy ? Please share your tips and secrets to us ,so that we can achieve the same results in another 5 years !

    Please ........

    Thanks
    Please ............



    more...


    tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. +multiplicar+para+imprimir
  • +multiplicar+para+imprimir



  • mrsahaayam
    03-17 07:14 AM
    Thank you all :)





    hair tablas de multiplicar para tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • gjoe
    09-22 06:59 PM
    Stoppers idea is brilliant and should be done on a big scale. It will convey a strong message and will be in news.

    These are my predictions if we do this stopper thing

    1) People will try to know what this whole thing is about. ( So we should have the stage set for the propaganda to tell americans that they will lose big if we go home)
    2) This could have a negative impact of drawing more anti-immigrant crowd which want us to leave no matter what. ( For a common american jobs for his himself and family is more important than what we are trying to say)
    3) Stopper companies would get some free publicity ( Maybe some company is out there to sponsor this)

    In my opinion this would not help much like the flower campaign. But there is no harm in trying.



    more...


    tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • shvinod
    06-29 01:19 PM
    I had applied for my daughter in April. The receipt date is 04/22. Still no luck. I am hoping that we will get the GC as my dates will be current from Ist July.





    hot TABLA DE MULTIPLICACIÓN tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. hot tablas de multiplicar para
  • hot tablas de multiplicar para



  • praveenat11
    10-25 03:56 PM
    Sure, the next step is
    " All lines in this route are busy , please dial after sometime"


    Can u say clearly what is ur opinion...?



    more...


    house tablas de multiplicar para tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • deba
    07-09 12:01 PM
    What do you mean by working? Is this just your idea or you have some information on the effects of this campaign?





    tattoo tablas de multiplicar para tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. infantiles para imprimir
  • infantiles para imprimir



  • pankaj_n
    04-20 09:00 AM
    Hi Pankaj,
    Was your case rejected due to the number of years of education (10+2+3+2 = 17)?

    What if it is 3 + 3 ( 3 year Bsc Physics + 3 Year MCA) 10 + 2+3+3 = 18? I am wondering if USCIS would consider this equivalent to US masters? Came across a memo used by Nebraska Service center that says USCIS would consider 3+3 equivalent to US masters, but that memo was from 2006.

    yes my case rejected due to number of years of education.
    My case they rejected because i have 3 year Bsc and 2 year master now funny thing is that i know my friend who did similar course from same university but he did same master degree like me but in part time so he complete in 3 years and he got approval in 2009.



    more...


    pictures tablas de multiplicar para tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • gveerab
    09-12 02:14 AM
    I have been in USA from 2000 and have been waiting for GC from 2004. Finally last year decided to buy and bought one. When I bought my house my kid was in 3rd grade, decided not to compromise on his education and bought a house in good school district.

    All depends on personal situation. I am not considering house as an investment, just a place to live.
    :)






    exactly my thought... you almost stole words from my mind :-)

    if i have to return to my country because of the immigration bs, it's this country's loss and the lender's loss - not mine. I did everything that I could... like an ideal citizen would do... and after all that if they want to kick me out, well then goodbye.

    Also one thought (on an unrelated note, sorry!) - I see a lot of people on the forum posting about how they finally got their GC's after 10, 12, 15 years. I am really happy for them. Having said that, its not a matter a pride that people have to wait for so long to get GC. In fact it's a matter of shame! And by the way before anyone pounces on me, I take care of all action items that IV recommends :-) I am just saying that I feel bad when people have to wait for 10-15 years for their GC. My opinion is (coming back to our discussion) - I base none of my decisions on my GC process. I bought a house, decided to take a student loan to go back to school, changed my job and hopefully if all goes well, may even take a promotion pretty soon. GC my kiss my you know what. The process will go on on the side, but it won't affect my life in anyway.

    Bottom line - whateva whateva, I do what I want! (for any South Park fans here)... haha..

    Sorry about blabbering! Chao!





    dresses hot tablas de multiplicar para tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. Tabla 5.
  • Tabla 5.



  • gc4sk
    08-27 11:42 AM
    Hi rbkrao,
    Did you show them original receipt notice or photo copy? Was there problem in getting the renewal?

    Thanks,
    gc4sk



    more...


    makeup +multiplicar+para+imprimir tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. tablas de multiplicar para
  • tablas de multiplicar para



  • gg_ny
    04-25 07:58 PM
    Tuesday 05/01/2007 - 3:00 PM
    2237 Rayburn House Office Building
    Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
    Hearing on An Examination of Point Systems as a Method for Selecting Immigrants
    By Direction of the Chairman

    Should watch AILA's stand on this. One group who would benefit immensely with this system would be immi lawyers, at least for first 10 years after which it would be more established. A perfectly intelligent delaying technique moving the issue away from its solution at least by 2 full years. This idea appears to be so full of holes, it seems as though coming from WH itself. Soemtime Logiclife nicely argued against such a suggestion, it would help to dig out those comments and post them here...





    girlfriend infantiles para imprimir tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. Tablas+de+multiplicar
  • Tablas+de+multiplicar



  • anai
    04-03 10:29 AM
    Looks like the guy we engage for our cause gets a shot to speak about immigration on WSJ and guess what he forgets us all together. Great job for picking QGA core team.

    I am just reposting my post from yesterday just so that the people on core can read my thoughts�

    �Guys,
    I don�t mean to insult your intelligence, but who ever came up with ideas to ask, celebrities, a noble laurite and other accomplished folks from the immigration community to send faxes does not have the slightest plan on how to make this succeed.

    If this is the kind of ideas the �lobbyists� QGA is giving us, may we need some fresh blood in helping us out. I completely agree �eb3retro� in working with AILA.org in helping us get our message across. PLEASE STOP THIS INSANE IDEA OF SENDING FAXES all the time either from members of IV or asking other people to do it on our behalf. We are hurting ourselves and don�t even know it. As I have said in my earlier posts �We need the Erin Brockovich of immigration to help us on this, and I am the AILA or similar organization can do this for us.�

    Good Luck.


    Other than saying "we need the Erin Brockovich," couldn't you do more for our volunteer organization? Why don't you put on a halter top and become the Erin Brockovich.

    It is easy to criticize what others are doing. You can modulate what IV does simply by becoming more active and involved yourself.

    Also, I don't think QGA ever asked IV to get celebrity endorsements. That idea was from some other member like yourself.





    hairstyles tablas de multiplicar para tablas de multiplicar para imprimir. Message ontabla de david tabla
  • Message ontabla de david tabla



  • kamakya
    10-03 12:34 AM
    I applied for PIO card for my son and daughter and both was rejected as both me and my wife are Indian citizens. I was under the impression that kids who hold PIO card need not have to pay NRI fees during college. Is this something true?





    forgerator
    05-06 12:36 PM
    Hi,

    I have 3 yrs degree + 1 yr PG diploma. I have been working in industry for past 17 years, and don't think any degree or even doctorate would add much to my qualification for the job that I am doing.

    I am currently filed in EB3 category, and new company I am changing job to are ready to refile my GC. But they won't file my GC in EB2 category, as I don't meet the 4 yr BS requirement.

    My son will be in the highschool in 4 years, and I don't want to spend a lot of money on getting MS to myself. But for the GC I am looking for fastest and cheapest way to get MS program. I have no idea how it works, what qualifies me for a degree, what can I get credits for. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Seems like your end goal is to get GC, have you considered option of waiting for your son to become 18 so that he can sponsor you for GC? That might be an even faster option than EB2, considering the current backlog.

    This is of course assuming that your son is a US citizen.





    hunkuncontrolled
    04-02 01:32 PM
    Best answer I have seen in a long time.:D

    Probably you were busy with your GC and someone else was doing what your balls should do..



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar