My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

red wallpaper

images skull red Wallpaper red wallpaper. pink and red wallpaper
  • pink and red wallpaper



  • nixstor
    08-01 02:18 PM
    I am trying to underscore the point that "Smart kids doesnt necessarily need to get into IIT's, if they are US implants in India during their early teens or around 8th grade. There is a better chance that they will end up in Ivy leagues or what ever you consider equivalent of IIT's here"

    I concur with the opinion of getting into IIT's is not a bench mark for success. It depends on what a person considers success. As far as "Best among best" is concerned, I used it only to compare the number of seats available for equally intelligent students in India and US. A student in India with similar aptitude, IQ and what ever comparable metrics has lesser chances of accomplishing what a student accomplishes in the US. let it be getting into IIT's or Ivy leagues.

    HTH





    wallpaper pink and red wallpaper red wallpaper. angels red rose Wallpaper,
  • angels red rose Wallpaper,



  • hindu_king
    05-29 03:55 PM
    What are the chances of this bill getting passed? 10% or less? When is this bill going to be voted on? one good thing is Sen Kennedy is one of the co-sponsors and he's got some pull in the congress.





    red wallpaper. red apple iphone ipod touch
  • red apple iphone ipod touch



  • katrina
    03-28 03:51 PM
    Guys,
    First of all, please be decent to each other. Now, to the PBEC issue - this is a major problem, and a huge issue for all of us. Currently, the debate in Senate/Congress is centered around Immigration reform and this is a definitely a good time to raise these issues.

    There are a few things we should strive for:
    1. Keep all provisions of Specter's bill related to EB.
    2. Re-instate per country soft limit.

    If both of these provisions are passed, Priority dates for all countries will be current in EB2 and will rapidly move in EB3. A lot of folks in PBEC might be able to use PERM to apply another labor and priority dates will loose their importance, so it is important that these provisions pass.

    Its easy to say than to do it. Not everybody that have been wait in PBEC have a chance to do Perm. Not every company willing to redo the case.

    Senate should address legal immigration first before do the reform for Illegal immigration. They can keep give amnesty to million of illegal immigration, and million will come why ? one quick answer crapy system.

    If only they can create a better system (not like PBEC and DBEC) I believe US will have less ilegall immigrant.

    you guys who tough only retrogression issued is really narrow minded ( sorry for my frustration). This retrogression is only temporary relief for couple hundred thousand people. Still if they allow people to submit their i485. With DOL not doing their job right do you think you can get your greencard fast ?
    it's all depends on your luck.

    if they can't clear 35000 thousand case at PBEC now. Do you think they can process million greedcard application in a year ?

    Perm may process fast but it also create more greencard application per year + other family based greencard, L greencard and illegal immigration greencard (if the bill passed). There will be another retrogression and another backlog in the near future.

    Therefore the one that they should look into is to create a bill that build a better DOL administration :)

    What better way to open senate eyes about DOL Mess, PBEC case :)
    then Retrogression issue.





    2011 angels red rose Wallpaper, red wallpaper. Hd Wallpapers Red. wallpaper
  • Hd Wallpapers Red. wallpaper



  • maximus777
    09-11 05:47 PM
    I have just kept GC out of the equation for anything I do in my life. Buying a house was a personal choice and I could afford one - so just went ahead and did it. If I have to leave the country for good due to some immigration related bs, my lender can suck it up :D



    more...


    red wallpaper. McCain Palin Red Wallpaper
  • McCain Palin Red Wallpaper



  • alterego
    07-21 03:44 PM
    There are a few points to be made here.
    First, there are many procedural votes and we are not always privy to the happenings behind the scenes. This was alluded to in other places.
    Secondly, although it was defeated, there was a healthy simple majority and this augurs well for any reconciliation process.
    Finally, any impetus for immigration provisions are likely to emerge form the house side, who have been seeing our plight up close. There are likley to be some behind the scenes arrangements made and the final agreement may look slightly different. For example getting Sen. Durbin's support by getting in the H1b restrictions will get the support of some more Democratic members, they could then proceed with the favourable provisions. All said however, it is likley they wil do this as a rider to some bill rather than in the glare of the public as a stand alone bill.
    I just hope the staunch CIR folks, become a little more pragmatic and stop being a hindrance, and stop holding legal immigrants hostage to their issues. They after all call themselves pro-immigrant, right? Ironically convincing them of that seems to be our most difficult hurdle.





    red wallpaper. Download- Deep Red
  • Download- Deep Red



  • cjain
    12-14 03:22 PM
    bump



    more...


    red wallpaper. Thistle Red Wallpaper 800 x
  • Thistle Red Wallpaper 800 x



  • raj2007
    12-31 08:34 AM
    Here's another article
    http://www.energybulletin.net/node/23259





    2010 red apple iphone ipod touch red wallpaper. skull red Wallpaper
  • skull red Wallpaper



  • gclabor07
    10-01 11:32 AM
    I've the same question. It sounds pretty stupid that Indian government allows you to have Indian passport if you register the child within one year. Looks like the child has no say in the process. Also, once the child gets Indian passport, can she revert back to US citizenship and hold US passport by renouncing Indian passport? Or do she need to wait 18 years? Once the child holds Indian passport, then does she need to get US visa stamp to enter US? Also, can the child hold both US and Indian passport?


    well said my friend and i agree with you completely. although, i grappled with this issue when we had a baby.......the question where i got stumped was - if i got Indian Citizenship for my child (born in US), what would be the child's legal status here? and, also if we were traveling outside the country - how would the child reenter US?



    more...


    red wallpaper. Red Curtain iPhone Wallpaper
  • Red Curtain iPhone Wallpaper



  • frostrated
    07-06 12:02 PM
    What is the benefit of applying for an OCI card for the kids and how long does this process take?

    the kid does not need a visa to enter India. Also, if you go on a visitor visa, then your stay is limited to 180 days at the max. On an PIO you can stay how ever long you wish to, but after 180 days, you need to register with the district police station to get a certificate of extension. this is usually valid for about 2 years. you can renew that every 2 years.
    If you are on an OCI, then the above restriction on PIO does not apply. You have all the prvileges of an India citizen, except that you cannot vote and hold agricultural land.
    I am not sure about sutdying at Indian citizen rate. You might have to pay the fees in USD, if i am not mistaken.





    hair Hd Wallpapers Red. wallpaper red wallpaper. red biohazard desktop
  • red biohazard desktop



  • miththoo
    11-05 08:06 PM
    Can the wire transfer be requested online using ICICI's(or HDFC's) website ? Or do you need personnally do it from India ?



    more...


    red wallpaper. Apple-red-wallpaper
  • Apple-red-wallpaper



  • gcnotfiledyet
    02-24 06:06 PM
    i agree. how about sending flowers to precident with message that if half million legal immigrant waiting in EB get GC, will definitely buy home, so it will help to improve US Housing crisis.

    You mean to say sell US real estate for GC/citizenship? I don't see this going very far. I can see anti immigrants waiting for this one. Best is to lobby using aides of big corporations, developing relationship with lobbyists who already have connections, hiring lawyers, developing strong case, donations in election campaigns etc. All of this needs loads and loads of money. Are we ready to donate to IV and build strong lobbying group for our cause? That is the only way to change our current situation.

    Sending flowers, sending pizzas, sending all these proposals will only fall on deaf ears. Congress understands language of money to pass laws, Rest of the country/orgranizations understand language of laws/court.





    hot McCain Palin Red Wallpaper red wallpaper. red tiger animal head picture
  • red tiger animal head picture



  • ars01
    07-09 01:32 PM
    Popoye,

    You have a little tricky situation at hand, but you'll be okay if what you wrote is true - Your employer will not revoke your pending I-140. Not only that, they have to be nice enough to respond to any RFEs that come for your case. they can state that the imimgration application they filed for you is for a future position.

    Also, USCIS has a guideline about these cases. They are supposed to see if your I-140 was 'approvable' if it had been adjudicated within 180 days or before you leave the company, which I think it should be.

    I understand there are some anxious days ahead for you, but If I had to bet, I would bet on successful result of your case in the end :).

    Just make sure that your old employer doesn't revoke your I-140

    BTW, when was your I-140 filed?

    cheers
    The following is copied directly from a USCIS memorandum:
    "If the Form I-140 (�immigrant petition�) has been approved and the Form I-485
    (�adjustment application�) has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more (as measured from the Form I-485 receipt date), the approved Form I-140 will remain valid even if the alien changes jobs or employers as long as the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupation.1 If the Form I-485 has been pending for less than 180 days, then the approved Form I-140 shall not remain valid with respect to a new offer of employment."

    Looks like I-140 must be approved to use AC-21.



    more...


    house Vista Red Simple red wallpaper. red abstract wallpaper.
  • red abstract wallpaper.



  • franklin
    06-13 10:11 PM
    Hey bkarnik,

    As the report said that there is a possibility that there will be a loss of 40k visas. My question to you is What will be the I485 processing date in the Visa Bulletin if we assume that 40k visas are not loss by the agency. You guess estimate is also fine.

    I don't think it will make a huge amount of difference. The visa loss is due to lack of manpower in processing applications. Now there will be even more applications and presumably no extra hands to approve them.





    tattoo Download- Deep Red red wallpaper. flower red wallpaper
  • flower red wallpaper



  • GotGC??
    06-28 12:39 PM
    makes sense...they are expecting alot of 140/485 combine filings in July and by issuing this bulletin they have stopped people from filing 140 in PP

    When I saw the huge movement in June followed by the July bulletin, I'd thought to myself - it's a question of time before they suspend/terminate the 140 PP. The PP demand would come not from people who are filing 140/485 together (because that would be only people who just got the LCs) but rather people who had already applied 140 but not 485, or those who 140 is pending but 485 got current.

    This change could at least benefit those who have a "normal" 140 in the pipeline, but that's doubtful because I'm sure these resources would get sucked into the tsunami of 485s in July.

    The fact that it says they'll reconsider this after Aug 1 suggests that they do not anticipate too may 485 filings in Aug => chances of retrogression in Aug bulletin is now higher, if it does not retrogress mid-month!



    more...


    pictures Thistle Red Wallpaper 800 x red wallpaper. Grasscloth : Red Wallpaper
  • Grasscloth : Red Wallpaper



  • gc_lover
    07-20 02:48 PM
    Delivered July 2 @9:01am Fedex,

    I spoke to a IO from Nebraska center ,they said my data is not in the system.She said no memo has been issued how to process the July 2nd cases,but they will process all the other cases according to VB 107.when i asked more she said she cannot give me any more information i asked her should i resubmit , she did not comment on that i was totally surprised when i asked her when the cheque will be cashed she said october, I again asked her and told her it is not for H1 b it is for I 485 again she said october.Did you any of you guys call the USCIS ??

    There is no point in calling them and asking question. Each person gives different answers and they don't know what the heck they are talking about. I think it would be best if we waited 3/4 weeks more and see if we can get receipt number.

    It's so bad that we have to work so hard just to get receipt number for our case. I don't know what will happen to our EAD and AP applications. Nice job USCIS!





    dresses red tiger animal head picture red wallpaper. Ajax red iPhone wallpaper
  • Ajax red iPhone wallpaper



  • rb_248
    01-15 01:33 PM
    The pattern of these killings is so strange that most of the people that got killed are from AP.

    My friends from AP, Be careful. They are coming after you :)



    more...


    makeup Red Curtain iPhone Wallpaper red wallpaper. Vista Red Simple
  • Vista Red Simple



  • pappu
    10-12 06:10 PM
    Tell me
    good response. we are all in this together and need to work together in order to get things done. IV is not just IV core but each and every member. each member should try to do something positive in order to help IV in whatever way theycan. - contributing money, help increase members, contact their local lawmakers and also contacting media. we need to raise awareness andevery small positive action done by an iv member helps in the overall scheme of things.





    girlfriend flower red wallpaper red wallpaper. Red Ranger Workout Program
  • Red Ranger Workout Program



  • yabadaba
    07-19 11:07 AM
    EB2, Jul 02, NSC: 7.55 me 2





    hairstyles Apple-red-wallpaper red wallpaper. Wallpaper for Windows XP,
  • Wallpaper for Windows XP,



  • chanduv23
    07-08 02:31 PM
    One of my co-worker was in same boat. His desi employer revoked his I-140 when he took fulltime employement in 2005. He got his GC finally.

    I am in same situation. As of yesterday, my previous employer would have revoked my 140.

    I already sent the AC21 letter, there are no LUDs. My attorney says, chances that the letter may not go into the file are high and the reason we send AC21 paperwork is to keep a record that we sent. I took a screen shot of the DHL tracking info too.

    Any ideas how to ensure that AC21 paperwork is getting into your file.

    The answers I see on this forum is
    (1) USCIS is overwhelmed with documents so mail can be trashed
    (2) USCIS clerk does not know how to handle the paperwork
    (3) USCIS certifying officer is not well educated about AC21

    Any idea on how to ensure AC21 paperwork really goes into your file.





    god_bless_you
    04-26 08:53 AM
    good job!!





    abhijitp
    03-11 03:57 PM
    Sure, your point is very much valid. What I understand from the Freakenomics experiment and EB3I behavior with respect to IV is that only a few folks have the perseverance to go all the way from D to B.

    Take 100 folks with C grade and give them the $50 offer for B. May be 80% will reach that goal. (I do not recall the actual results of the experiment).

    Take 100 folks with D grade and give them the $50 offer for B. Ideally we should see 80% of folks improving their grade to a C (one level up). But in real life only may be half as much (40%) will actually improve their grades to a C.

    An important difference here is, no matter how many participate in this campaign in DC, we all move up a grade at some point.

    We will all move a few years sooner if we try, and years later if nobody tries anything. (But we will still move!)

    Folks just need to decide: what's more preferable? Slower of faster?



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar