My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

vestidos de 15 aos

images Vestidos de 15 años de Hello vestidos de 15 aos. vestidos de 15 aos dorados.
  • vestidos de 15 aos dorados.



  • knacath
    08-27 04:22 PM
    My current EAD expires this Friday. I e-filed on May 5th. Infopass after 90 days did not help. They approved my expedite request on 19th and said I should hear something in 14 days which is another 5-6 days.

    I did contact my Senator (Cornyn) who actually offers to help with time-sensitive problems with federal agencies. This was about 2 weeks ago, even before I submitted my expedite request. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow to see if they have heard anything.





    wallpaper vestidos de 15 aos dorados. vestidos de 15 aos. ventas de vestidos de 15 años
  • ventas de vestidos de 15 años



  • peacocklover
    07-02 01:10 PM
    Is the following (or can it be) a part of the Admin Fix Initiative? :-

    Allow I-485 filing and/or obtaining EAD,AP benefits when I-140 is approved irrespective of priority date being current. This will help many of us who missed the July 07 boat.

    After listening to his crystal cut views about fixing broken immigration system, my confidence level is boosted and felt like Dr.Obama has guts to deal this challenging CIR initiative for the better future of immigrants and for families of all of those hardworking smart legal immigrants who have been waiting for approvals from past 10 years. Hope it's not alluring speech for his upcoming elections. Problem clearly persists with politicians who don't like our EB VISA applicant community.

    I think these following things should be the high priority items for IV core team and to all of us. People who have been patiently waiting to file for 485 since JULY 2007 are loosing hopes based on ongoing immigration trends. I think that it would take at least another 2 or 3 years to pass the CIR and to see it's law in action if GOP fellas have guts and to let this pass it successfully. I think that we should focus on two things to minimize the damage to our personal and professional lives.

    I think one quick solution for fixing the issue of century old broken immigration system of USCIS is by allowing disciplined and long waited legal immigrant applicant to file for 485 application once his/her (I-140) application is approved. (Technically, I-140 is the real application for employment based green card. It makes sense for allowing applicant to file for AOS application (I-485 for personal information). this is justifiable with the current USCIS practice as USCIS doesn't approve his/her green card even if his/her PD ( Priority Date) is current unless they have visas to allocate for the case, so it should make prefect sense for 140 approved applicants to allow them to file for I-485)

    Another thing is about huge EB backlogs for this broken system , that can be fixed temporarily by supporting and passing the recapture bill which allocates visas of those unused and wasted around 400K immigrant visas of last several years..





    vestidos de 15 aos. 15.jpg
  • 15.jpg



  • sathyaraj
    11-08 08:36 AM
    Hopefully we will continue the fireworks before this yr to get the visa re-capture and increase in EB visas.

    Happy Diwali to everyone!!





    2011 ventas de vestidos de 15 años vestidos de 15 aos. dresses vestidos de
  • dresses vestidos de



  • chi_shark
    09-29 07:55 PM
    I am very depressed! my lawyer who is doing my I-485 has advised that if she was to be concerned with her representing me, she would advise against me starting the company. basically, she said, USCIS can read this as an intent to leave the permanent employer for self employment. my business plan was to be in non-IT business. she said that if i am making enough money in the business, it will be hard to prove that i intend to continue in the job while having this business on the side...

    well! best of luck to you guys! go on sharing your stories.



    more...


    vestidos de 15 aos. Vestido de 15 años - Color
  • Vestido de 15 años - Color



  • overseas
    08-26 06:07 PM
    As if things weren't enough complex, today my friend told me one more thing about finger prints. His PD is 2004 Sep EB2, so he called USCIS to know the status of his application. Then they told him that his finger prints got expired (as per them they expire after every 15 months). So they will invoke the notice to get him an appointment for finger prints. They also mentioned if finger prints have expired then they can't process the application unless it gets renewed.

    Although this is first hand information, I was very surprised and not sure whether or not to believe the information given by USCIS call center.





    vestidos de 15 aos. vestidos de 15 aos modernos.
  • vestidos de 15 aos modernos.



  • champu
    03-12 02:39 AM
    All EB3 and EB2 dates will be current next month for all of you except Mexico. Mexico will be current after drug cartel - law & order situation will be stablized. Stimulus Bill also has performance enhancing drugs for USCIS.

    My bottle is empty now. Good Night Good Luck...



    more...


    vestidos de 15 aos. Vestido de 15 anos Violeta/
  • Vestido de 15 anos Violeta/



  • thankgod
    06-03 12:16 PM
    snathan, dig up the history of these winers and lets see what they have accomplished or contributed to this world. Being the first would indicate that person (according to your definition of power) would be extrememly powerful, right? Now ask them to pen an essay on any issue and lets compare that to another class topper who just exels in creative thinking. Or lets just give these two candidates a project to work on and lets see who comes up with better ideas or greater problem solving skills. I personally know a kid who did not make it to the final round but just fell short (this year) and honestly I can tell you that the only skill (yes, the only skill) she has is this one. She is not involved in music lessons, does not participate in science olympiad, advance math or anything of that sort. Now I have to admit that this is the only one candidate I know personally for this year. Let me be honest from the depth of my heart that there is no issue of jealousiness or envy here. This is just a frank opinion and as we have already seen, there are an equal number of people who dont think this is a competition that is to be given the importance it is being given.


    Simple fact. I agree with you.





    2010 15.jpg vestidos de 15 aos. Vestidos de 15 años de Hello
  • Vestidos de 15 años de Hello



  • ponnuswamyp
    10-14 12:43 AM
    eFiled on 07/28 at NSC
    Soft LUD on 08/30 after sending support docs.
    No Approval yet.



    more...


    vestidos de 15 aos. 15 anos vestidos curtos
  • 15 anos vestidos curtos



  • Marphad
    04-08 02:56 PM
    EB3 became unavailable, EB2 no movement.

    I am planning to create a new USCIS hate club. Members????





    hair dresses vestidos de vestidos de 15 aos. images vestidos de 15 aos
  • images vestidos de 15 aos



  • belmontboy
    03-15 10:57 PM
    Dont try to justify what you have done. Dont you be ashamed to talk like this.
    On top of that you are calling GOD for your help. Why dont you try to bribe him?

    Steeling something and car accident are same. Give me a break...

    No wonder why you are through this.

    �He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.� - Christ, in John 8:7



    more...


    vestidos de 15 aos. Vestido de 15 años Morado
  • Vestido de 15 años Morado



  • rheoretro
    11-08 06:02 AM
    I disagree with logiclife. The Dems had already been in line (even before the elections) with Bush's view of comprehensive immigration reform...they were ready for amnesty for the illegals, whereas Bush's own party wasn't. And this was why CIR was derailed in the House. Please remember that CIR is the only avenue by which legal immigration reform will be acceptable to the Senate, esp. Senators like Specter who is currently Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Of course, at this point in time, it remains to be determined as to who will control the Senate, as VA and MT have not been decided yet.

    My personal view, from Washington, DC, is that immigration will come up in the new 110th Congress. Our work will be done, but IV will need its members support and attention for a while.





    hot Vestido de 15 años - Color vestidos de 15 aos. Top 10 : Vestidos 15 anos !
  • Top 10 : Vestidos 15 anos !



  • cjain
    12-14 03:22 PM
    bump



    more...


    house dresses vestidos de 15 a os vestidos de 15 aos. vestidos de 15 a os modernos.
  • vestidos de 15 a os modernos.



  • NNReddy
    06-24 10:55 PM
    My wife is apply for AP renewal. She has her AParole until oct, 2,2008. She is travelling to india this week for three weeks. Can she apply for renewal and travel to india. Is it legal or does it have any replications.





    tattoo vestidos de 15 aos modernos. vestidos de 15 aos. Vestidos de 15 años
  • Vestidos de 15 años



  • royus77
    08-29 04:51 PM
    Folks

    I need you guys help how to correct My advance parole document

    Wrong valid date printed on form I-131(Advance parole document) .
    Date of issue : 10/18/2007
    Valid till also : 10/18/2007 instead of 10/18/2008

    How can I get correct the Valid till date ?
    Thanks in advance.

    How fast you found the mistake ? By the time USICS acts on your case the AP will be useless ..better apply for a renewal



    more...


    pictures Vestido de 15 anos Violeta/ vestidos de 15 aos. wallpaper vestidos de 15 aos
  • wallpaper vestidos de 15 aos



  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    03-13 06:32 PM
    Guys, c'mon stop criticizing. Let this thread die, why digging and putting it back on the top and beat the crap out of me. Do you guys have any reason??



    Do you have any reason for just starting this thread? Anything you can do about the numbers moving by trying predict?

    Instead please focus on the efforts by IV core and support it in anyway you can so that we send out an united message.

    - cheers
    kris





    dresses Top 10 : Vestidos 15 anos ! vestidos de 15 aos. images vestido morado 15 años
  • images vestido morado 15 años



  • BharatPremi
    10-24 07:27 PM
    PD - EB3 from Bangladesh
    i140 got approved on Sep 2007
    Fingerprint Sep 2007

    Congrats buddy for your freedom from this hell. You mentioned that your I-140 approved in Sep 2007. When did you file your I-140?



    more...


    makeup 15 anos vestidos curtos vestidos de 15 aos. dresses vestidos de 15 a os
  • dresses vestidos de 15 a os



  • vinodmp
    02-11 09:52 PM
    digging through my old documents now.

    I was mistaken reading the labor cert application. It did say "we accept BS + 5 years progressive experience".

    I am 3 year Eng diploma + 1 year Eng post Diploma + 10 year exp in India + 5year Exp in US before filing Labor Cert .

    I do have a copy of the Educational evaluation used by my old attorney which says US master equivalent.

    As one member pointed out , there is a possibility that my original employer might have sent a letter saying Labor cert has mistakes but I have no way to confirm that . Or it could that the Officer is just trying to find any small thing to make the case deny.

    I am digging all my old docs to give it to my attorney and see what he is going to day .

    Thanks for all the support folks .
    -vinod





    girlfriend Vestidos de 15 años vestidos de 15 aos. Aniversário de 15 anos da
  • Aniversário de 15 anos da



  • eb3_nepa
    12-11 11:00 PM
    WOW they wont even take immigrant blood :p. This is hilarious :)





    hairstyles Vestido de 15 años Morado vestidos de 15 aos. Vestido de 15 Años - Color
  • Vestido de 15 Años - Color



  • chris
    09-29 07:28 PM
    if your PD remains current for at least three months in a row and everything else is clear, there is good chance you are out of the pipeline.


    My PD is current for almost a year and Name check is cleared in July 2008.

    No soft or hard LUD's sofar. :mad:





    bigtime007
    06-28 12:24 PM
    Does this indicate that all dates will be 'C' in July?

    Maybe this means August VB will retrogress?





    shx
    04-21 03:59 PM
    GC people is closer to citizenship and closer to get this permission.

    Visa is not permanent.

    So what is it now? Since GC people are closer to getting citizenship, they deserve to bring their parents? Or, the parents of GC holders are more deserving to come to the US?

    You said those of us with bad parents don't need to comment. What happens to bad parents of citizens and very good parents of H1Bs? Where do they stand?

    Why do you think GC is permanent and a visa is not? There are people on this forum who have been on H1B 'visa' for more than 10 years and counting. We should at least let them bring their parents, don't you think? Or should they instead go back to India?

    Next time, I want you to think seriously about the issues I brought up and then post a reply. LOL. I feel like I'm talking to a kid.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar