H1b Guy
11-15 03:26 PM
The Pain you are taking in defending our fellow desi blood sucker companies.....it seems that you are yourself a Big "Dalla" sitting somewhere in new jersey.
I have some Requests to people like you (All "Dalles")
Please Stop living on Employees 'Hard Earned Money' .
Treat Employees nicely and stop your Arrogance
Tell your employees the actuall billing rate
Stop Harassing them and Torturing them
company Guest Houses are look like a Shit....they are not livable...
Stop putting 10 people in one Guest House...
start giving them standard Benefits( Health, Vision,Dental)
I dont think so there is gonna be much impact of my Requests to these comapnies becaue all they care is how much maximum money then can make on employee in short time.......
I have some Requests to people like you (All "Dalles")
Please Stop living on Employees 'Hard Earned Money' .
Treat Employees nicely and stop your Arrogance
Tell your employees the actuall billing rate
Stop Harassing them and Torturing them
company Guest Houses are look like a Shit....they are not livable...
Stop putting 10 people in one Guest House...
start giving them standard Benefits( Health, Vision,Dental)
I dont think so there is gonna be much impact of my Requests to these comapnies becaue all they care is how much maximum money then can make on employee in short time.......
wallpaper takeoff your pants and jacket.
peacocklover
07-02 01:10 PM
Is the following (or can it be) a part of the Admin Fix Initiative? :-
Allow I-485 filing and/or obtaining EAD,AP benefits when I-140 is approved irrespective of priority date being current. This will help many of us who missed the July 07 boat.
After listening to his crystal cut views about fixing broken immigration system, my confidence level is boosted and felt like Dr.Obama has guts to deal this challenging CIR initiative for the better future of immigrants and for families of all of those hardworking smart legal immigrants who have been waiting for approvals from past 10 years. Hope it's not alluring speech for his upcoming elections. Problem clearly persists with politicians who don't like our EB VISA applicant community.
I think these following things should be the high priority items for IV core team and to all of us. People who have been patiently waiting to file for 485 since JULY 2007 are loosing hopes based on ongoing immigration trends. I think that it would take at least another 2 or 3 years to pass the CIR and to see it's law in action if GOP fellas have guts and to let this pass it successfully. I think that we should focus on two things to minimize the damage to our personal and professional lives.
I think one quick solution for fixing the issue of century old broken immigration system of USCIS is by allowing disciplined and long waited legal immigrant applicant to file for 485 application once his/her (I-140) application is approved. (Technically, I-140 is the real application for employment based green card. It makes sense for allowing applicant to file for AOS application (I-485 for personal information). this is justifiable with the current USCIS practice as USCIS doesn't approve his/her green card even if his/her PD ( Priority Date) is current unless they have visas to allocate for the case, so it should make prefect sense for 140 approved applicants to allow them to file for I-485)
Another thing is about huge EB backlogs for this broken system , that can be fixed temporarily by supporting and passing the recapture bill which allocates visas of those unused and wasted around 400K immigrant visas of last several years..
Allow I-485 filing and/or obtaining EAD,AP benefits when I-140 is approved irrespective of priority date being current. This will help many of us who missed the July 07 boat.
After listening to his crystal cut views about fixing broken immigration system, my confidence level is boosted and felt like Dr.Obama has guts to deal this challenging CIR initiative for the better future of immigrants and for families of all of those hardworking smart legal immigrants who have been waiting for approvals from past 10 years. Hope it's not alluring speech for his upcoming elections. Problem clearly persists with politicians who don't like our EB VISA applicant community.
I think these following things should be the high priority items for IV core team and to all of us. People who have been patiently waiting to file for 485 since JULY 2007 are loosing hopes based on ongoing immigration trends. I think that it would take at least another 2 or 3 years to pass the CIR and to see it's law in action if GOP fellas have guts and to let this pass it successfully. I think that we should focus on two things to minimize the damage to our personal and professional lives.
I think one quick solution for fixing the issue of century old broken immigration system of USCIS is by allowing disciplined and long waited legal immigrant applicant to file for 485 application once his/her (I-140) application is approved. (Technically, I-140 is the real application for employment based green card. It makes sense for allowing applicant to file for AOS application (I-485 for personal information). this is justifiable with the current USCIS practice as USCIS doesn't approve his/her green card even if his/her PD ( Priority Date) is current unless they have visas to allocate for the case, so it should make prefect sense for 140 approved applicants to allow them to file for I-485)
Another thing is about huge EB backlogs for this broken system , that can be fixed temporarily by supporting and passing the recapture bill which allocates visas of those unused and wasted around 400K immigrant visas of last several years..
gc_chahiye
09-20 05:25 AM
"Those people???". What do you mean by that? These are people who are trying to get permanent residency on their own right, based on the skills they have honed for years. I don't like the condescending tone of your voice. What makes you better?
ok, that really ticks me off. This post is probably going to get me a red splotch, but you should'nt have picked on Franklin:
I think all the work that Franklin did in preparation for the Rally and then at the Rally itself makes it obvious that she is better than most of the IV members (me included) who could not make it to the Rally.
If you dont like the condescending tone of the voice of someone who has worked hard for IVs goals, feel free to stop coming to IV and posting here. Honestly why should someone here care about whether you like the voice or not when the voice speaks the truth?
Look at all the blog posts and pictures of the DC Rally before saying anything against any of the volunteers who worked at the rally. unlike the people who are "trying to get permanent residency on their own right" these dedicated bunch of IV volunteers are trying to get permanent residency soon for all of us. See the photos, the videos of the speeches and then talk.
What Franklin meant by that post (I think) was that IV is much more than a discussion board for reports of who signed whose Fedex package and what was the timestamp of the package. Its very important that we all actively participate in getting IVs goals met. The rally was a big, for-the-first-time event, and still people seem more excited by tracking receipt notices, and the short-sightedness of it all has made many people ticked off. The turnout could easily have been higher (like someone said, see the lines to the doctors office for getting medicals done when the dates were current, and compare that with how many showed up at the rally).
ok, that really ticks me off. This post is probably going to get me a red splotch, but you should'nt have picked on Franklin:
I think all the work that Franklin did in preparation for the Rally and then at the Rally itself makes it obvious that she is better than most of the IV members (me included) who could not make it to the Rally.
If you dont like the condescending tone of the voice of someone who has worked hard for IVs goals, feel free to stop coming to IV and posting here. Honestly why should someone here care about whether you like the voice or not when the voice speaks the truth?
Look at all the blog posts and pictures of the DC Rally before saying anything against any of the volunteers who worked at the rally. unlike the people who are "trying to get permanent residency on their own right" these dedicated bunch of IV volunteers are trying to get permanent residency soon for all of us. See the photos, the videos of the speeches and then talk.
What Franklin meant by that post (I think) was that IV is much more than a discussion board for reports of who signed whose Fedex package and what was the timestamp of the package. Its very important that we all actively participate in getting IVs goals met. The rally was a big, for-the-first-time event, and still people seem more excited by tracking receipt notices, and the short-sightedness of it all has made many people ticked off. The turnout could easily have been higher (like someone said, see the lines to the doctors office for getting medicals done when the dates were current, and compare that with how many showed up at the rally).
2011 Take Off Your Pants and
hindichinibhaibhai
03-15 12:42 AM
How many of those 245(i) cases from April 2001 might exist in the EB3-India bucket?
From what I read on some of these forums, there could be 8-10 million 245(i) cases in all, filed on or shortly after April 2001. Were these filed as EB cases???
IFF this is the case, then EB3-India will likely keep going back and forth between April 2001 and December 2001 for the next several years. Though it doesn't make any sense how EB3-China and EB3-Mexico made it to 2003.
From what I read on some of these forums, there could be 8-10 million 245(i) cases in all, filed on or shortly after April 2001. Were these filed as EB cases???
IFF this is the case, then EB3-India will likely keep going back and forth between April 2001 and December 2001 for the next several years. Though it doesn't make any sense how EB3-China and EB3-Mexico made it to 2003.
more...
ravise
08-04 04:29 PM
I thought u quoted from last month or previous. It is july 2008 bulliten.
Hope fully some thing good will hapen for sep'09
Hope fully some thing good will hapen for sep'09
anai
03-28 11:35 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen
.
.
.
But the thing is that Labor Certification issues are taken care with PERM implementation. Also the administration set up 2 BECs to take care of them back logs. Now the issue is purely administrative and not law making. Also BECs made it clear that by Oct 2007 all the back logs will be cleared.
.
.
.
babu.
I can't believe you think the Oct 2007 thing is serious. You should immediately apply for a green card as a person of "extraordinary gullibility." Yes, there is such a category; DOL said so.
.
.
.
But the thing is that Labor Certification issues are taken care with PERM implementation. Also the administration set up 2 BECs to take care of them back logs. Now the issue is purely administrative and not law making. Also BECs made it clear that by Oct 2007 all the back logs will be cleared.
.
.
.
babu.
I can't believe you think the Oct 2007 thing is serious. You should immediately apply for a green card as a person of "extraordinary gullibility." Yes, there is such a category; DOL said so.
more...

glen
04-26 08:44 AM
Thanks to core-team. I am proud to be a IV volunteer.
2010 Blink-182 – Take Off Your
vinodmp
02-06 02:46 PM
saileshdude, mine is not labour substitution.
how do I find the folks who were trying to collect the info for wrongful deniel of 485 ? I am just new to thsi forum . so please help me out .
-vinod
how do I find the folks who were trying to collect the info for wrongful deniel of 485 ? I am just new to thsi forum . so please help me out .
-vinod
more...
gsc999
05-24 09:37 PM
Hope you all are doing well.
I will join you folks. I was there at San Jose rally, DC rally and advocacy event, will be there this year. Good to see some of the returning folks. Last time California had more than forty members at the DC rally, probably the reflection of the state of economy and urgent need for immigration reform at that time. Time have changed and many people's circumstances have changed but our resolve is unchanged. Last time our advocacy effort impacted the lives of hundred of thousands of people who were able to apply for their EAD. Sweet victory for IV members and hats off to their leadership in this area.
Now, we work to help gather support for a CIR bill. I am excited about this. Lets do this.
Cheers!
g
I will join you folks. I was there at San Jose rally, DC rally and advocacy event, will be there this year. Good to see some of the returning folks. Last time California had more than forty members at the DC rally, probably the reflection of the state of economy and urgent need for immigration reform at that time. Time have changed and many people's circumstances have changed but our resolve is unchanged. Last time our advocacy effort impacted the lives of hundred of thousands of people who were able to apply for their EAD. Sweet victory for IV members and hats off to their leadership in this area.
Now, we work to help gather support for a CIR bill. I am excited about this. Lets do this.
Cheers!
g
hair blink-182 #39;Take Off Your Pants
chanduv23
04-13 02:28 PM
It will be intersting to see how Indian Economy will flare, which is essantially driven by Outsourcing, which will take the greatest hit.
Remember Indian Economy's engine is outsourcing, once it starts to see the $ exchange pressure, forget about people coming to US, think of what will happen to standard of lving in Inida.
Can India still maintain the new glow with dollar coming down , I doubt as the Govt of India has not made any big steps to make permanent changes to infrastructure set up.
More Mc Donalds, Pizza Huts, Starbucks, Wal Marts will come up in addition to Coke and Pepsi and also mor eand more American companies will come there and pick up the money.
So they will neutralize
Remember Indian Economy's engine is outsourcing, once it starts to see the $ exchange pressure, forget about people coming to US, think of what will happen to standard of lving in Inida.
Can India still maintain the new glow with dollar coming down , I doubt as the Govt of India has not made any big steps to make permanent changes to infrastructure set up.
More Mc Donalds, Pizza Huts, Starbucks, Wal Marts will come up in addition to Coke and Pepsi and also mor eand more American companies will come there and pick up the money.
So they will neutralize
more...
sledge_hammer
01-15 10:11 AM
What does that have to do with the price of rice in China????????????
An Indian national was robbed and in the process was shot and killed. What has that got to do with him being a legal immigrant? Would the thugs have spared him had he been "illegal" or a "citizen"?
Think before you start typing...
This country is becoming more and more dangerous for legal immigrants. We pray to almighty for peace and speedy recovery of the ailing family of deseased, living in India.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3982065.cms
An Indian national was robbed and in the process was shot and killed. What has that got to do with him being a legal immigrant? Would the thugs have spared him had he been "illegal" or a "citizen"?
Think before you start typing...
This country is becoming more and more dangerous for legal immigrants. We pray to almighty for peace and speedy recovery of the ailing family of deseased, living in India.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3982065.cms
hot blink-182 #39;Take Off Your Pants
Sreeshankar
04-22 10:06 AM
Why not parents have a different category... not B2. maybe P1/P2
B2 is tourist visa. Parents are not tourist.
We are here because of our good parents. Forgetting them is most disrespect we do in life.
If we don't care our parents, when we become older(parents) how will our kids will care us?.
Research are proving...if we live together as family like in olden days...many health issues will disappear...everybody will be happy, no stress.
We need to go back to older family system. Now we are proving...green is better. food is medicine. So why not staying together with parents is not good?. This lead us to have a strong long lasting life.
Very loving and affectionate humanitarian thoughts..I fully support this cause.
It is not only a moral obligation, but also the Dharma or duty to protect and serve our parents in their sage and elderly age. Gratefulness is a virtue. Shared living and togetherness improves mental health, and builds capacity and strength to face life. Also, One doesnot have to depend on alcohol, antidepressants and anti anxiety drugs for escaping stress - instead can depend on parents for comfort, emotional stability and love.
Interestingly when you say that research proves food is medicine, these days modern medicine including scientists from Top research universities and labs are turning back to Ayurveda to change the composition of Immune system and blood in body - to fight against HIV, TB and other diseases (google it up, you will find many programs including holistic approaches) - going back the time tested herbal way, that has been validated for over 5000 years.
Ofcourse, the Irony is that we cannot request for amendment of law to provide for these allowance, unless we are citizens, but I am sure if many citizens and others in other visa categories like us, could possibly request for extended stay for an year or two atleast on a temp basis for parents. May be it will get noticed if we opt to pay an Alluring Premium fee that can convert this option in to economic gains for USCIS and American firms (Insurance etc) , which can help to gain the required traction and optimum action.
thanks..and God Bless.
Sree
B2 is tourist visa. Parents are not tourist.
We are here because of our good parents. Forgetting them is most disrespect we do in life.
If we don't care our parents, when we become older(parents) how will our kids will care us?.
Research are proving...if we live together as family like in olden days...many health issues will disappear...everybody will be happy, no stress.
We need to go back to older family system. Now we are proving...green is better. food is medicine. So why not staying together with parents is not good?. This lead us to have a strong long lasting life.
Very loving and affectionate humanitarian thoughts..I fully support this cause.
It is not only a moral obligation, but also the Dharma or duty to protect and serve our parents in their sage and elderly age. Gratefulness is a virtue. Shared living and togetherness improves mental health, and builds capacity and strength to face life. Also, One doesnot have to depend on alcohol, antidepressants and anti anxiety drugs for escaping stress - instead can depend on parents for comfort, emotional stability and love.
Interestingly when you say that research proves food is medicine, these days modern medicine including scientists from Top research universities and labs are turning back to Ayurveda to change the composition of Immune system and blood in body - to fight against HIV, TB and other diseases (google it up, you will find many programs including holistic approaches) - going back the time tested herbal way, that has been validated for over 5000 years.
Ofcourse, the Irony is that we cannot request for amendment of law to provide for these allowance, unless we are citizens, but I am sure if many citizens and others in other visa categories like us, could possibly request for extended stay for an year or two atleast on a temp basis for parents. May be it will get noticed if we opt to pay an Alluring Premium fee that can convert this option in to economic gains for USCIS and American firms (Insurance etc) , which can help to gain the required traction and optimum action.
thanks..and God Bless.
Sree
more...
house blink182 - take off your pants
ivslave
09-15 05:48 PM
Now that you have seen 'good' results, what have you decided? Buy or Rent?
it.... already reserved books on home buying from library......... started data accumulation in spreadsheet.....
it.... already reserved books on home buying from library......... started data accumulation in spreadsheet.....
tattoo dresses Blink-182 – Take Off Your takeoff your pants and jacket. takeoff
kumar1
04-14 09:26 PM
Bingo! I was about to say this -- Under COBRA, govt will pay 65% of the payment. I have been to this boat before and COBRA is extremely expensive (~1500 dollars a month for a family of 3).
Also, you need to talk to a lawyer! Desi companies....what can I say.... no company should terminate anyone in the 9th month of pregnancy.
Status wise both you and your husband are OK. Just make sure that both of you renew AP and EAD on time.
Good luck.
As part of stimulus plan, you need to only pay one-third of the actual COBRA payment and you can avail this benefit for upto 9 months. In case you end up using it, this is a significant saving on your health insurance.
Also, you need to talk to a lawyer! Desi companies....what can I say.... no company should terminate anyone in the 9th month of pregnancy.
Status wise both you and your husband are OK. Just make sure that both of you renew AP and EAD on time.
Good luck.
As part of stimulus plan, you need to only pay one-third of the actual COBRA payment and you can avail this benefit for upto 9 months. In case you end up using it, this is a significant saving on your health insurance.
more...
pictures Album: Take Off Your Pants And
ankur6ue
10-12 10:41 AM
I used the subject line: US immigration system: problems faced by legal immigrants
thanks for taking the lead on this issue.
thanks for taking the lead on this issue.
dresses Blink 182 - Take Off Your

pmb76
07-19 04:13 PM
EB2 India - PD Nov 2005 Reached July 2, 9:01 am
more...
makeup Take Off Your Pants and
mbartosik
06-14 02:09 AM
Read the instructions on the I485.
You might only need a receipt notice for the I140 to file I485.
Makes sense since you can concurrent file I140 and I485 anyway.
I filed I485 two months ago, and seem to recall reading this on the instructions or elsewhere.
I would also do AOS not CP.
You might only need a receipt notice for the I140 to file I485.
Makes sense since you can concurrent file I140 and I485 anyway.
I filed I485 two months ago, and seem to recall reading this on the instructions or elsewhere.
I would also do AOS not CP.
girlfriend BLINK 182 TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS

eb3stuck
05-11 12:53 PM
So bottomline is we are stuck as usual ...watch for Bulletins releigously on second week Fridays...and get ready to pack your Bags....as Sept,2006 approaches...
hairstyles take off your pants and jacket
ivslave
09-11 09:30 PM
make the jump....
prioritydate
09-12 10:15 AM
I got one after getting GC.
s416504
02-10 04:26 PM
Do you mean 30 credits with 3 year degree from India to complete MS?
$15K for 30 credits means $500 for 1 credit?
I did online MS degree and it took 3 years, although I could have completed it in 2.5 years. First year I completed only 1 course per sem, then I started doing 2 per sem. I took non-thesis option and the total cost was aprx 15K from ISU. Thye charge flat rate fee per subject ( aprx 3 credits) irrespective of residency requirements (you can actually do this course from anywhere in the world and it would cost the same) . This degree requires 30 total credits (one of them must be a project, so technically only 9 subjects/courses to take).
$15K for 30 credits means $500 for 1 credit?
I did online MS degree and it took 3 years, although I could have completed it in 2.5 years. First year I completed only 1 course per sem, then I started doing 2 per sem. I took non-thesis option and the total cost was aprx 15K from ISU. Thye charge flat rate fee per subject ( aprx 3 credits) irrespective of residency requirements (you can actually do this course from anywhere in the world and it would cost the same) . This degree requires 30 total credits (one of them must be a project, so technically only 9 subjects/courses to take).
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar