My Ping in TotalPing.com

Sabtu, 25 Juni 2011

top wallpaper

images Top, wallpaper | Leave a top wallpaper. Best Wallpapers (part 16)
  • Best Wallpapers (part 16)



  • s416504
    09-04 01:44 PM
    I called 1-800-375-5283 (press 1-2-2-6-2-2-1 at the prompts) Today.
    Same reply due to high volume wait for 90 days





    wallpaper Best Wallpapers (part 16) top wallpaper. top wallpapers.
  • top wallpapers.



  • vempati
    09-12 05:53 PM
    Submitted on July 2 nd received by R. Mickels and case transfer to TSC.

    EB 2 PD Nov 2005
    I140 Approved May 2006
    EAD : Cards mailed on Sept 5th and Approved on Sept 10th
    FP Sept 24th





    top wallpaper. Backgrounds, Best of the Web,
  • Backgrounds, Best of the Web,



  • ndbhatt
    11-08 01:57 PM
    You are counting one visa per person in EB3. Remember that applicant's family members too take away visas from these numbers. On an average it is considered as 2.5 visas per primary applicant.
    Also, the last I remember, the country cap was 7% and not 10%, unless things have changed since then.





    2011 top wallpapers. top wallpaper. Ford Fiesta ST Top Wallpaper
  • Ford Fiesta ST Top Wallpaper



  • iman.karta
    04-15 06:59 PM
    tx1hb,

    Thanks for the kind response. I am still using the same lawyer as before when I was doing my H1B and OPT. In fact, I do have a proof at some point, they asked for my I-20s. But when they asked them, they said that they dont have it. I am so angry - I am not sure whether it is to the situation or to them. I will NOT recommend them to anybody.
    But it's kind of odd because I always have all my I-20s and other documentations in my emergency briefcase. While the other documentations are still there, only my I-20s (I have 4 or 5 of them) are all gone. So it is not simply I dropped them somewhere. It's gotta be I take them out for some reasons and perhaps never return them back to the briefcase. And to be frank, I feel that the attorney might have the original copy.

    Do you have any idea to provoke the attorney to look for the copies? I resent the email they sent me 2 years ago when they asked for my I-20s copies. And today the secretary still said that she does not have the copies. The attorney does not respond to me altogether.



    more...


    top wallpaper. desk top wallpaper.
  • desk top wallpaper.



  • NikNikon
    October 23rd, 2005, 09:30 AM
    Sounds good to me. QJ?? Anyone else?

    Speaking of QJ I haven't seen much activity from her lately, you still out there Queen?





    top wallpaper. Big Bang TOP Wallpaper by
  • Big Bang TOP Wallpaper by



  • seemashah
    02-21 04:17 PM
    Hi:

    I was working for Company A from 2000 to 2004. Company A applied for my GC in 2002. However, the company was not doing well until I left it. It was not paying me the salary which came out in PW. Company A continued with my GC processing and I filed for I140 and 485 last year in June. Now received the following RFE for I140:

    Please submit documentary evidence that you, the petitioning employer, have the financial
    ability to pay the wage/salary you offered the beneficiary. This evidence must show that you
    have this financial capability on the date you fied the ETA with the Department of Labor and
    cover up until the visa is issued. The petitioner may submit evidence that their net income is
    equal to or greater than the proffered wage, evidence that the petitioner's net current assets
    are equal to or greater than the proffered wage, or evidence that the petitioner not only is
    employing the beneficiary but also has paid or is currently paying the proffered wage. The
    service wil also consider copies of audited annual reports of the employer, or copies of
    audited financial statements of the employer. Evidence is needed for 2002-2003.

    Does anyone have some idea how to get the audited financial statements or audited annual reports?. I know that the company never had any audited reports. I had submitted the bank statements of the company and the tax returns with my I140. However, it seems that they want the audited reports. The company was not doing well in 2002/2003. However, it is doing well now. So any input will be highly appreciated.



    more...


    top wallpaper. top-wallpaper.blogsky.com
  • top-wallpaper.blogsky.com



  • kerstbrd
    03-19 03:03 PM
    maybe they denied the I-140 without updating the website.





    2010 Backgrounds, Best of the Web, top wallpaper. Top, wallpaper | Leave a
  • Top, wallpaper | Leave a



  • gc_on_demand
    05-01 12:05 PM
    1. Do not delay you i-140 application. Your Labor will expire after 180 days of its approval. You can file I-140 normal now, and if PP goes in effect, you can pay the additional fee and convert it to PP.

    2. Doesn't matter as of now. Until USCIS prohibits concurrent filing, you can still file I-485 even if your I-140 is pending, if the dates open up in the summer.

    Correct .. I am in same situation..



    more...


    top wallpaper. Twin Top Wallpaper Picture
  • Twin Top Wallpaper Picture



  • skgc
    04-08 03:45 AM
    i am not a lawyer, so what i state here is from my personal experience. i have been to hawaii on an H1B 3 years ago. there was absolutely no problem anywhere. its like flying to any of the 48 mainland states. no one asked for passports anywhere ( i did not even carry it).
    I ofcourse flew to hawaii, but i have taken cruises to mexico.

    as long as the cruise ship does not touch a foreign port, you are good. check with the cruise company if they need a passport. they usually have info on what is required. before entering the ship, your papers are checked and if there is something needed for immigration when you return(like from mexico), they wont let you in until you show them the documents.

    since you are boarding from US, visiting an US state, coming back to US, there should be no problem.

    -sk





    hair Ford Fiesta ST Top Wallpaper top wallpaper. desk top wallpaper. desktop
  • desk top wallpaper. desktop



  • Steve Mitchell
    March 20th, 2004, 02:40 PM
    Had to crop this one a bit...here's the reaction after hitting the game winning shot shot with 1.7 seconds left to give the Kings the victory.



    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/543/1victory.jpg



    more...


    top wallpaper. Trees on hill top wallpapers
  • Trees on hill top wallpapers



  • corleone
    11-02 10:42 AM
    See signature for details:





    hot desk top wallpaper. top wallpaper. Download medium wallpaper of
  • Download medium wallpaper of



  • saint_2010
    09-10 06:43 AM
    yes...really what might have happened that day?..



    more...


    house Best Wallpapers for Robert top wallpaper. Top 10 Best Wallpapers of
  • Top 10 Best Wallpapers of



  • gg_ny
    04-07 06:19 PM
    Here's another parallel Idea.

    Let us try to schedule a meet with the prospective presidential Candidates (McCain, Clinton and Obama) instead to let them know our issues.

    By the time we actually get a meeting with the current president, his term may have expired. The presidential candidates, on the other hand will have some time now (not a whole lot but a little). If we squeeze some time there, we may be able to atleast get our issues out there.

    This is outrageaous. Three postings above, i had suggested the same idea. How come you are not even acknowledging my posting when you (essentially)reword the content? It does appear from your mail that you had been following up the postings in the thread.





    tattoo Big Bang TOP Wallpaper by top wallpaper. In these desk top wallpaper
  • In these desk top wallpaper



  • crystal
    08-16 05:00 PM
    I think u need EAD to apply for SSN. But once you apply for SSN , you dont need actual card to start wroking,

    http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10181.html#need

    Howdy fellow Aliens,

    My wife's EAD just got approved. Now I have to get her a SSN so she can start working part time. Firstly I should ask can she get a SSN provided her I-485 application is filed and she has a valid EAD ? Any idea how long it takes to get the dang SSN ? I appreciate your help as always.



    more...


    pictures top-wallpaper.blogsky.com top wallpaper. Aguilera Top Wallpaper
  • Aguilera Top Wallpaper



  • phigi
    08-18 11:36 PM
    Also, at this point there are some questions lingering around your 'consulting' agency. I'm pretty sure a 4 yr. degree from an accredited college/university is considered equivalent to BS here. I really have suspicions on the real cause that's being presented to you.
    You may want to check if your agency is employing others and if so, get in touch with one of them and gather facts.
    I am no expert on saving your status, hence I am not commenting.





    dresses Download medium wallpaper of top wallpaper. desk top wallpaper. desktop
  • desk top wallpaper. desktop



  • reddymjm
    02-13 03:22 PM
    My daughter can not write yet. I will do that this weekend. I know I am late on this.



    more...


    makeup Twin Top Wallpaper Picture top wallpaper. Best Wallpapers for Robert
  • Best Wallpapers for Robert



  • vikki76
    05-24 02:50 PM
    Interesting you brought this up. I am alumni of RPI and take great interest in current college activities.Read this in their this month's alumni magazine


    "For several years President Shirley Ann Jackson has been warning of a looming gap in the science and engineering workforce,driver primarily by three factors.Those who responded to President John F Kennedy's historic call to action following launch of the Sputnik satellite and became the scientists and engineers whose work has fueled the US economy for a generation are on the verge of of retiring numbers.

    As a nation of immigrants,the United States has relied on students,professors,and researchers who came from abroad to study and remain ,but in a "flattening" world offering expanding opportunities,their numbers are decreasing.In addition,not enough young people in this country are being excited and prepared to pursue careers in science and engineering.
    These factors,in combination with the decreasing federal commitment to funding basic research,are what President Jackson describes as "quiet crisis"
    "It is quiet because it takes decades to educate a scientist,mathematician, or an engineer,so the true impact unfolds only gradually,over time", says President Jackson.

    "It is a crisis because the discoveries and innovations of our science and engineering workforce create the new opportunities and industries which keep our economy thriving,provide for our security, and mitigate the global scourges that breed suffereing and global instability."


    Disclaimer: RPI has vested interest in fueling growth in undergraduate technical program. It is a very small private college,focussed exclusively on engineering and science programs.There are no arts or history major offered.





    girlfriend In these desk top wallpaper top wallpaper. est wallpapers
  • est wallpapers



  • godbless
    11-02 01:55 PM
    Yes, he will get his EAD. His 485 will not be adjudicated until his PD is current. 140 Preimum doesnt do any help for your brother. He should get his EAD in approx 90 days from the date of receipt.

    Can you request your brother to sign up on IV after his work at his facility? Every member counts!

    Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, sure I am going to ask him to sign up on IV.





    hairstyles Trees on hill top wallpapers top wallpaper. TOP wallpaper by ~Uchii-Nyan
  • TOP wallpaper by ~Uchii-Nyan



  • jvordar
    04-07 05:48 PM
    ok gurus here's my situation..
    1) Employer A filed my green card and I140 is approved and its been more than 180 days since 485 is filed.. no issue here... recently got my 3-year H1 extension from employer A till 2011. this extension is for 7th, 8th and 9th year... so have already crossed 6 year limit.

    2) got an offer and accepted the offer from employer B and employer A does not provide any info regaring labor or I-140...

    3) Since H1 extension is based on my green card application, to do a transfer or renewal, copies of I140 and labor is required (according to company B's lawyer)

    4) So in this case i'm forced to use EAD and company B's lawyer are evaluating if old and new job description are same or similar...

    so now my question is, is it true that transfer/renew of H1 after 6 years without the copy of I140 or labor from employer other than the one filed for your green card, not allowed? is there anything that can be done in this case?
    thanks guys..





    vik352
    10-20 10:34 AM
    Thanks for posting this. My I-140 was applied in May 2007 and I have not heard anything. USCIS says it has processed until July 24, 2007. What a bunch of lies.





    sunny1000
    02-02 09:33 AM
    Thanks MC thats a valid Point.

    There are 2 reasons that I thought of for not applying / renewing.

    1) I'm not planning on going anywhere after / atleast for a year.

    2) My wife's AP filed last year took Six months to get approved and what happens if you fly out while your AP is pending / sent for renewal. I read in this forum, not fly out, while you AP is pending.

    Appreciate your time.

    Regards
    Karthik

    If I were you, I would still renew the AP and keep it handy as your PD is still a couple of years away before becoming current. There will be no issues with a new AP pending as long as you have an approved AP in hand for the travel.



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar