apunka_gc
07-25 04:51 PM
EB2 delivered to Nebraska on 2nd July AM
wallpaper very short hairstyles 2011

Karthikthiru
10-05 02:51 PM
Did my share of it. Sent an e-mail to the editor
Thanks
karthik
Thanks
karthik
a.j.2048
02-15 07:17 PM
yea i hope USCIS completely cleanses the system and gets things back to the way it was pre - 2000
except for mayb 5% of the bodyshoppers ( i could be wrong as i'm not frm IT , have friends who tell me etc) rest all 95% commit fraud to some degree or the other
they need to be weeded out
Look, the H1 quota was not sufficient even when it was set at 115,000 pre-2000. It was only when it was set to 195,000 in 2001 that the quota exceeded demand. Now thanks to the report by USCIS last year, we know that about 20% of the H applications had fraud or technical violations. Even if you assume that the USCIS does a perfect job and catches this 20%, the quota that will be freed up won't be enough for the rest of the applicants.
The issues we face have less to do with fraud and more to do with the anti-immigration forces who dislike the 1965 immigration law. Claiming fraud, cheap labor, harm to the environment from increased population are just convenient means to couch opposition to permanent immigration in.
except for mayb 5% of the bodyshoppers ( i could be wrong as i'm not frm IT , have friends who tell me etc) rest all 95% commit fraud to some degree or the other
they need to be weeded out
Look, the H1 quota was not sufficient even when it was set at 115,000 pre-2000. It was only when it was set to 195,000 in 2001 that the quota exceeded demand. Now thanks to the report by USCIS last year, we know that about 20% of the H applications had fraud or technical violations. Even if you assume that the USCIS does a perfect job and catches this 20%, the quota that will be freed up won't be enough for the rest of the applicants.
The issues we face have less to do with fraud and more to do with the anti-immigration forces who dislike the 1965 immigration law. Claiming fraud, cheap labor, harm to the environment from increased population are just convenient means to couch opposition to permanent immigration in.
2011 very short hairstyles 2011
zico123
06-28 01:32 PM
I read from a different post that you can file for AOS if you are out of status for less than 180 days. there is a section 245(k) which allows you to do this. I don't know the accuracy of this info.
Consult an immigration attorney or call USCIS. This info might be outdated.
Consult an immigration attorney or call USCIS. This info might be outdated.
more...
jsb
07-31 12:55 PM
Make it
EB1 India Unavailable
EB2 India Current
EB3 India Current
Jokes apart, by now USCIS knows dual effect of cut off date advancing. It makes visa available for I-485 filers with PD prior to the new cut off date. It also invites additional I-485filings with eligible PD's. In an effort to finish with leftover visas in September, USCIS might move cutoff dates upto July 07, but not beyond. They know, doing that will get them more I-485 filings for which they are not prepared.
Let us see what comes out for September. If there is a big movement, as in the past, some lucky ones will get GC ahead of others.
EB1 India Unavailable
EB2 India Current
EB3 India Current
Jokes apart, by now USCIS knows dual effect of cut off date advancing. It makes visa available for I-485 filers with PD prior to the new cut off date. It also invites additional I-485filings with eligible PD's. In an effort to finish with leftover visas in September, USCIS might move cutoff dates upto July 07, but not beyond. They know, doing that will get them more I-485 filings for which they are not prepared.
Let us see what comes out for September. If there is a big movement, as in the past, some lucky ones will get GC ahead of others.
Cheran
02-23 09:52 AM
What is your issue? All he said was that Rahman was better in other movies and how do you link that with terrorists? I guess you get cheap laughter by igniting some stupid issues like this. All we need is people like you to be the spokesperson for immigrationvoice.
Let me guess, you are a pakistani terrorist. Now you are jealous that how come an Indian muslim win 2 oscars? How will you give out your hateful message to other pakistanis terrorists that indian muslims are being torchured, so you have to "save" indian muslims. Too bad, no pakistani got an oscar. I know why, because the terror capital of the world is going down the drain pretty fast.
.
Let me guess, you are a pakistani terrorist. Now you are jealous that how come an Indian muslim win 2 oscars? How will you give out your hateful message to other pakistanis terrorists that indian muslims are being torchured, so you have to "save" indian muslims. Too bad, no pakistani got an oscar. I know why, because the terror capital of the world is going down the drain pretty fast.
.
more...
gc_coming
09-23 08:33 PM
I am on EAD.. Yes my previous employer was a desi employer. Is it ok to continue working on ead.
2010 stylish short haircuts
IV2007
07-19 03:29 PM
140 & 485 filed concurrently on July 2nd.
Not cashed yet & no reciept. :)
-IV
Not cashed yet & no reciept. :)
-IV
more...
vagish
04-26 12:42 AM
you got to be shitting me on this, I think this whole thing has become a massive
shit pot, eveybody is througing what ever they have
thanks
shit pot, eveybody is througing what ever they have
thanks
hair very short hairstyles 2011

sathyaraj
11-08 08:36 AM
Hopefully we will continue the fireworks before this yr to get the visa re-capture and increase in EB visas.
Happy Diwali to everyone!!
Happy Diwali to everyone!!
more...
.jpg)
chanduv23
10-02 02:02 PM
Looks like this meeting is going to be fun..
I'll try my best to make it..
yes - and your presence is a must.
Come on folks - lets all meet and make this a mega event
I'll try my best to make it..
yes - and your presence is a must.
Come on folks - lets all meet and make this a mega event
hot hairstyles Post Title → Short Hairstyles very short hair styles 2011 for
saileshdude
02-06 06:47 PM
Vinod,
Some more info that may help you. Once you the get exact reason for denial and if it is because of AC21 wrongful denial then file Form to Ombudsman and attach your employment letter with clear job description showing you work in same/similar classification, explaining that you fulfilled AC21 conditions and that your I-485 was wrongfully denied along with your MTR receipt (once you file MTR).
Please note this is from what I have read other posts on this board and not from my personal experience. Also IV would also be able to guide you in resolving this situation.
Some more info that may help you. Once you the get exact reason for denial and if it is because of AC21 wrongful denial then file Form to Ombudsman and attach your employment letter with clear job description showing you work in same/similar classification, explaining that you fulfilled AC21 conditions and that your I-485 was wrongfully denied along with your MTR receipt (once you file MTR).
Please note this is from what I have read other posts on this board and not from my personal experience. Also IV would also be able to guide you in resolving this situation.
more...
house women 2011. funky short
Leo07
05-29 01:43 PM
Keep this thread...on TOP..it needs attention.
tattoo Short Hairstyles are very
Macaca
06-16 07:50 PM
Despite making several valid points, USCIS is merely delaying the inevitable and, in effect, increasing the cost to the agency to process these cases. The cost to complete the current backlog of over 800,000 I-130 petitions is more than $225 million today, based on USCIS� cost estimates explained in its proposed fee rule. Because applicants paid for these petitions when they were submitted in previous years, their payments do not cover today�s costs or future USCIS costs to process them. Each year that processing is delayed the cost to USCIS will increase if for no other reason than to account for inflation. Thus, the fact that USCIS can process each of these petitions to conclusion now and chooses by policy not to do so is fiscally unwise.
In addition, the impact on beneficiaries is significant. By statute, certain approved petitions terminated by the petitioner�s death are reinstated for humanitarian reasons for the petitioner�s beneficiaries.27 By USCIS not approving I-130 petitions in a timely manner, beneficiaries cannot benefit from this important humanitarian exception.
In addition, the impact on beneficiaries is significant. By statute, certain approved petitions terminated by the petitioner�s death are reinstated for humanitarian reasons for the petitioner�s beneficiaries.27 By USCIS not approving I-130 petitions in a timely manner, beneficiaries cannot benefit from this important humanitarian exception.
more...
pictures short haircuts for women 2011.
Sideliner
04-09 12:07 PM
Intresting someone brought up Gandhi's name here, we just'nt could manage more than few hundred to get togather to raise one voice, I just wonder if I think how this person was able to inspire millions to march on street and follow him without any questions asked.
Gandhi was a great man no questions, he had the all the intellectual, personal and spiritual qualities required to lead the nation. With those qualities alone, he could not have convenced more than half a dozen people. The nation at that time was in need of a leader like him. When they found the right man, the followed without questions.
Gandhi was a great man no questions, he had the all the intellectual, personal and spiritual qualities required to lead the nation. With those qualities alone, he could not have convenced more than half a dozen people. The nation at that time was in need of a leader like him. When they found the right man, the followed without questions.
dresses Short Hairstyle for Women 2011
sandeep_1
08-18 02:11 PM
If you read through the forums, there are few suggestions.
a) Call USCIS and submit a service request to expedite the process.
b) Fax NSC with a request to expedite the process based on humanitarian ground.
c) Wait.
Called USCIS on friday and asked them to expedite since i can lose by job. current ead expires on sept 5 th and filed renewal on june 24th. I see so many cases getting approved with much later dates.
Any sugestions on what steps to follow?
my company won't let me work even 1 day after ead expiration
a) Call USCIS and submit a service request to expedite the process.
b) Fax NSC with a request to expedite the process based on humanitarian ground.
c) Wait.
Called USCIS on friday and asked them to expedite since i can lose by job. current ead expires on sept 5 th and filed renewal on june 24th. I see so many cases getting approved with much later dates.
Any sugestions on what steps to follow?
my company won't let me work even 1 day after ead expiration
more...
makeup very short haircuts for women

kshitijnt
05-14 07:09 PM
Contributed $200. I prefer one time against monthly simply coz I forget monthly bills.
girlfriend Not very short hairstyles but
bindas74
03-17 10:39 PM
You all are right that we should not divide ourselves on EB2 and EB3 basis. But it is true that there is no hope for EB3 unless the point is raised for it in IV drive. EB3 is a hopeless case. People are so frustated since they are unable to decide about their future. Let's do something for it too.
I am glad that some EB2 guys can empathise with us....EB3(I) is completely hopeless....but I doubt if IV will take this up...even a small admin fix like applying the spillover to EB3 this year...that will take away some stress on the EB3(I) pipeline....
I am glad that some EB2 guys can empathise with us....EB3(I) is completely hopeless....but I doubt if IV will take this up...even a small admin fix like applying the spillover to EB3 this year...that will take away some stress on the EB3(I) pipeline....
hairstyles very short haircuts for women

rsn75
07-12 09:49 PM
All,
You can request a copy of I-140 approval from USCIS using G-639 form (download from www.uscis.gov).
In G-639 form, Fill out the following information
I) Type of request
-> Freedom of information Act (FOIA)
2) Requester Information
--> Your Communication address
3) Consent to release information
--> Please choose "A portion of my records" box
4) Information needed to search for record
--> Please specify only "ETA 9089" for PERM CASEs or ETA 750 PART A & B. ( I have asked for ETA 9089,)
--> You can also ask for I-140 approval copy(Since i have approval letter i didn't ask.)
*Note: If you specify portion of record in application, then it will be processed in Track one otherwise it is going to be in complex track(Track Two).
5) Data needed on subject of record,
--> Please give A#, Receipt number, DOB, I-94 Admission # and your name etc.,
6) Verification of subject identity
--> Notarized affidavity of identity
7) Signature of subject of record
8) Notary
-> Please Notarized the G-639 form
Send the filled form to the following address
National Records Center - FOIA Division
P.O Box 64801
Lees Summit, MO 64064-8010
You will get receipt notice with NRCxxxxxxxxxx which can be trackable through the following link.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.8d416137d08f80a2b1935610748191a0/?vgnextoid=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
I have applied it, it is in the process, i believe it is going to take minimum 3 to 5 months since my case is assigned to Track One. Every month they are processing atleast 1000 Applications. It may take morethan 6 months if the case is assigned in complex track. If you ask for full package then difinitely they will put into complex track(ie Track Two).
Please let me know if you need any more information on this regard.
You can request a copy of I-140 approval from USCIS using G-639 form (download from www.uscis.gov).
In G-639 form, Fill out the following information
I) Type of request
-> Freedom of information Act (FOIA)
2) Requester Information
--> Your Communication address
3) Consent to release information
--> Please choose "A portion of my records" box
4) Information needed to search for record
--> Please specify only "ETA 9089" for PERM CASEs or ETA 750 PART A & B. ( I have asked for ETA 9089,)
--> You can also ask for I-140 approval copy(Since i have approval letter i didn't ask.)
*Note: If you specify portion of record in application, then it will be processed in Track one otherwise it is going to be in complex track(Track Two).
5) Data needed on subject of record,
--> Please give A#, Receipt number, DOB, I-94 Admission # and your name etc.,
6) Verification of subject identity
--> Notarized affidavity of identity
7) Signature of subject of record
8) Notary
-> Please Notarized the G-639 form
Send the filled form to the following address
National Records Center - FOIA Division
P.O Box 64801
Lees Summit, MO 64064-8010
You will get receipt notice with NRCxxxxxxxxxx which can be trackable through the following link.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.8d416137d08f80a2b1935610748191a0/?vgnextoid=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD
I have applied it, it is in the process, i believe it is going to take minimum 3 to 5 months since my case is assigned to Track One. Every month they are processing atleast 1000 Applications. It may take morethan 6 months if the case is assigned in complex track. If you ask for full package then difinitely they will put into complex track(ie Track Two).
Please let me know if you need any more information on this regard.
chanduv23
05-13 02:02 PM
chandu, would u mind sharing what the company u are working or worked for? so that we wont be facing hte same in the future
It was SPL Worldgroup (www.splwg.com) (now merged into Oracle Corp) . I guess Oracle may have better HR practices so u don't have to worry.
It was SPL Worldgroup (www.splwg.com) (now merged into Oracle Corp) . I guess Oracle may have better HR practices so u don't have to worry.
GC_LOOKIN
08-27 10:45 PM
Expectation is itself on July 2nd courier based Apps were around 20000+ but ofcourse after 2nd the no. of applications significantly reduced hope for the best
I am on the same boat, my application was also received 9:01 AM Fedex signed by R.Mickels. I am not sure what the hell is goin on..it's all messed up..:mad:
I am on the same boat, my application was also received 9:01 AM Fedex signed by R.Mickels. I am not sure what the hell is goin on..it's all messed up..:mad:
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar