My Ping in TotalPing.com

Minggu, 26 Juni 2011

was keira knightley in star wars

images Star Wars: Keira Knightley was keira knightley in star wars. images Star Wars: Keira
  • images Star Wars: Keira



  • Madness
    01-24 10:06 PM
    Perlin Circles (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/../contests/fx09/e20.htm)

    wow!





    wallpaper images Star Wars: Keira was keira knightley in star wars. Keira Knightley Star Wars
  • Keira Knightley Star Wars



  • Ruta
    07-17 05:25 PM
    D.After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.

    Doesnt this clearly state we are eligible to apply? Visa Bulletin #107 is correct and # 108 is withdrawn??? I think E. states that from August they are uncertain how visa numbers will be allocated fo next month?





    was keira knightley in star wars. wallpaper Keira Knightley .
  • wallpaper Keira Knightley .



  • morchu
    05-05 02:02 PM
    Yes. This is probably one of the simplest RFE's to reply. Other members have provided enough details on what to include. Some more documents I can think of are:
    Dependent Medical Insurance, Joint Auto Insurance, Joint lease/mortgage agreement (joint residence), flight tickets of vacation trips together.

    Dont worry if you dont have "all" of the mentioned documents. I hear that USCIS attaches a barcode sticker for the reply, and having this makes them easier to track your reply.





    2011 Keira Knightley Star Wars was keira knightley in star wars. Keira Knightley Star Wars
  • Keira Knightley Star Wars



  • anilsal
    12-18 09:03 PM
    We were so close to getting the SKIL bill cleared..........



    more...


    was keira knightley in star wars. Keira Knightly Star Wars.
  • Keira Knightly Star Wars.



  • wellwishergc
    07-13 02:19 PM
    got it, sonu. Thanks; clear as water now!

    skp71, please treat the posting by Sonu as the final word on your case!; However, as he indicated consult your attorney becuase there may be additional details of your case which may not know while providing you feedback.

    EAD and AP are benefits due to AOS pending. They are not status by itself. Thus it is optional while filing 485. Once you file 485, you are automatically in legal status to stay in US. H4 status enables you to reentry to US. Similarly, if you loose H4 for some reason ( like in Ur case), AP will allow your spouse to reenter USA.

    Please consult an attorney.





    was keira knightley in star wars. Sabe Amidala – Star Wars Fanon
  • Sabe Amidala – Star Wars Fanon



  • eb3_nepa
    08-14 04:16 PM
    never though i could get so much experience with neurosis (mine and everyone else's) in a such a short time...guess i should thank USCIS- and apply for EB1 as a international expert :D:p

    Paskal maybe you should call up USCIS NSC and ask them the names of all their Mail room clerks. Tell them ur calling on behalf of Homeland security!:p

    Then call up UPS, USPS, DHL and Fedex to get the common times when the delivery trucks stopped by NSC to drop off applications and threaten to sue them if they dont give u exact details of number of applications dropped off with each delivery. Once again tell them its a matter of national security!!

    Finally create a POLL of Delivery Times v/s Mail room clerk and combine all threads. ;)



    more...


    was keira knightley in star wars. with Keira Knightley
  • with Keira Knightley



  • SNLive999
    06-16 06:05 PM
    When I met IO at the Boston District USCIS, She typed in my 485 receipt # or A # on her system and looked at my file and said they already have my finger prints and she said why did you get FP notices again. She again looked at my file for few seconds and then she has written code 2 on our second(new) set of FP notices and asked us to give code 2 prints on scheduled date. ( Actually uscis requested code 3 on our new FP notices )

    She also said If Boston USCIS Application Support Center(ASC) takes our code 2 FP's then it is fine, otherwise if they say they already have our code 3 prints and refuse to take them again, the IO asked me to take a infopass and contact them again, so that boston distric office can make a phone call to ASC and sort out the issue.


    I did not apply for online EAD why do they need our code 2 finger prints. ??





    2010 wallpaper Keira Knightley . was keira knightley in star wars. Star Wars: Keira Knightley
  • Star Wars: Keira Knightley



  • chanduv23
    10-19 03:04 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    was keira knightley in star wars. 2011 star wars natalie portman
  • 2011 star wars natalie portman



  • anilsal
    09-14 05:30 PM
    when someone working in DC, VA, MD etc says that they will try to make it to the rally because it is on a working day. Come on, give us a break because multiple people are flying from the west coast.

    Move your a$$ and get to the rally. You have made enough ruses about not being able to attend the rally.

    It makes no sense for you to be the beneficiary of someone else's sweat(in getting legislation passed).

    Now show some spine and attend the rally. :)

    :D





    hair Keira Knightley Star Wars was keira knightley in star wars. Star Wars: Keira Knightley
  • Star Wars: Keira Knightley



  • pappu
    09-08 01:29 PM
    *
    Pls get in touch with your chapter leads and they will answer every question you have. It seems you are from NC. Pls get in touch with Ramus. He will talk to you and answer your questions. Thanks for coming to the rally.



    more...


    was keira knightley in star wars. Keira Knightley Padm  Amidala
  • Keira Knightley Padm Amidala



  • chanduv23
    01-08 02:40 PM
    Z^^^^^^^





    hot Keira Knightly Star Wars. was keira knightley in star wars. keira knightley star wars
  • keira knightley star wars



  • gc4me
    07-17 01:44 PM
    They tell this to everybody. A very common answer. They told me so, so to my 2 other friends but in either cases, no GC was approved inspite of our PDs were current. And later it turned out that my name check is pending (don't know what is 180 rule mean) when I took Infopass.

    So don't believe those CS answering over the phone. They say name check is clear when it is not clear, they say I-485 processing date is 2006, April when processing date is 2007, April 28. Bunch of junkies or may be summer interns (all called I made around summer time).
    To be CS in USCIS the only qualification you need is to be an US Citizen with back ground check cleared and a high school diploma :-(.
    How a person can understand with the above qualification all those difficult stuff like PD, RD, AP, EAD, LC, 485, 140 !!!
    And some CS even referring my I-485 application as I-40 :-( repeatedly.

    They may have to answer so many other complicated cases in Family category as well. Like what happen when spouse gets divorced? Can one file dependent GC if he/she is gay? Some one got married one US citizen after crossing the broader illegally, can she/he get GC? Can a son/daughter from stepmother apply for GC? So don't blame them either.



    Folks,
    Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
    Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?

    EB2-I
    PD: Jul 2004
    I-140 approved
    I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007



    more...


    house was keira knightley in star was keira knightley in star wars. Keira Knightley Star Wars
  • Keira Knightley Star Wars



  • coopheal
    03-13 10:12 AM
    Thanks. It is employer decision.
    I know of cases where, H1b was not cancelled.
    Can you please give link to USCIS site stating the rule ?

    ALL: Please share your experience in this area.

    I know from my company lawyers that if employee leaves the company they have to inform USCIS about the leaving by requesting to cancel the H1B.

    I am not sure why you company would like you to move from H1B to EAD?





    tattoo Sabe Amidala – Star Wars Fanon was keira knightley in star wars. was keira knightley in star
  • was keira knightley in star



  • monkeyman
    10-10 02:07 PM
    Once you get your GC, you can do what you want when you want. You can work anywhere. Your consulting company nor any company has the right to hold you on any contract whatsoever, unless ofcourse your client has non competitive contract that prohibits you from joining them.

    For naturalization, it does not matter whatsoever. You can say that you were offered a better position that matched your skill set and experience and hence you ("on your own free will") joined another company. And hey, congrats. Worry not. U R much better off. Love your job, not the company!!! And you can work 2 jobs that are not even related. No one cares -



    more...


    pictures with Keira Knightley was keira knightley in star wars. keira knightley in star wars
  • keira knightley in star wars



  • pragir
    09-18 10:23 PM
    We are in the same boat as you guys. Our lawyers said that the receipt date on the receipt notice is imp. The others can be ignored.





    dresses keira knightley star wars was keira knightley in star wars. Keira Knightly Star Wars.
  • Keira Knightly Star Wars.



  • hdblue
    05-10 11:55 PM
    PVGanesh,
    Yes, affidavits or letter on employer letterheads from your colleagues about your progressive experience should suffice.For EB2 you need to prove that you have Masters or Bachelors with five years of progressive experience.

    Good luck.

    Cheers

    HI,

    Thank for your information. I have got some my ideals. I believe that it's useful.

    If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Duties responsibilities (http://dutiesresponsibilities.info/)

    Best rgs and I'll return back.



    more...


    makeup 2011 star wars natalie portman was keira knightley in star wars. was keira knightley in star
  • was keira knightley in star



  • alterego
    03-16 10:43 AM
    I am not sure why folks make such a big deal about this. Just because one or two people had a nasty experience with an officer does not mean traveling on a valid AP document is a significant risk. For that matter if you try to reenter on H1b you could have problems. I have reentered the US on about 10-12 occasions over the years. On J1, On H1, On AP. Funny enough my worst experience was on H1b (that too just a mean officer demanding my petition documents..........not sure what he meant to this day) anyway.
    So the moral of the story is that travel out of the USA always involves a small element of risk, but that should not deter one from living their life.
    As for the people who move on and work for another employer using A21, here too you are within the law, and if you are worried about it you can keep a copy of AC21 or a letter from your lawyer and your current employer along with your paystubs and your approved labor/140/filed 485 with you. Of course, you never present all that to the officer unless asked. And be polite and courteous, remember it is a privilege to enter this country, once we are citizens it will become our right.
    Interestingly, one time when I mentioned that I reside in Michigan, the officer corrected me to say I was staying there and could use reside once my 485 was approved. To me it was semantics, but hey..........
    Life is too short for stressing over things like this. You were granted AP for a reason.............to travel, unless something untoward happens with your 485 during this time(unlikely) not much is likely to go wrong at entry.
    Happy travels folks, quit worrying so much and live your lives.





    girlfriend was keira knightley in star was keira knightley in star wars. Star Wars: Keira Knightley
  • Star Wars: Keira Knightley



  • mammoy2k
    09-30 08:29 PM
    Please read Yates memo for clarification.


    I think AC21 can only be used successfully if your I-140 has been approved. But again if you read the previous post by my2cent , I think that makes sense as it all depends on employer.

    As for AC21 law, it is associated with an approved I-140 and not a pending I-140.




    I-485 July 2 filer , ND Sept 10
    No FP yet





    hairstyles Keira Knightley Padm Amidala was keira knightley in star wars. was keira knightley in star
  • was keira knightley in star



  • fl_gc
    07-15 11:46 AM
    My EB-2 I-140 is pending at NSC. I-140 receipt date is 03-21-2007. Processing dates shown for NSC for I-140 is 07-18-2007. My PD is not current but wanted to know that if anybody is in similar situation?





    psaxena
    06-29 01:53 PM
    What are your skillset.. PM me immeditely that.

    I am not a recruiter but got a few contacts and may be of some help.


    Hi,
    I have been out of client project after May 15th 2009. I work for a major Consulting company and have been on Bench since then. Got laid off on June 22nd 2009 due to lack of work in these tough times. For the past 5 weeks, I have tried to find a project through various job sites and could not succeed to get even one client interview due to various reasons. One major reason being Billing Rate, which was not fine with my previous employer.

    I am aware that my current stay is not legal anymore and have to wind up things here and leave US at the earliest. I would be getting my last paycheck till this week(June 26th 2009).
    Not sure how much more time it will take for me to get a job. Can anyone advise how long can I stay here to find a project/job(if lucky to get one soon) and be able to transfer my H1 without any issues.

    Please advise as I am in dilemma to stay in USA and try for 1 more month or go back to India at the earliest to find a job there, though the situation is bad there too.





    permfiling
    10-28 05:20 PM
    How long did it take for the I-797 after the approval of 485? Which service center was this at?

    It took about 4 days. Mine was filed at CSC and transferred to Nebraska Service Center



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar